Monster

//Your P.O.V//

I sat there watching the man, why did that just happen? That almost beats the thing that happened last night on the odd scale.

"OMG, girl get some!" Jessy yelled at me.

I snapped out of my thoughts looking at her smiling face. She was indeed going to make me go, and she's going to spy as well.

"I don't believe that just happened" Amanda said in disbelief.

"Neither can I" I spoke softly as I blushed.

"Your going right?" Jessy eyed me as if saying if I don't go, she'd drag me. So I sighed and nodded. "Great! Grab the best clothes you have!" Jessy cheered.

"Settle down there Jessy" Madison said. "He might be a bad person, ain't almost all hot guys crazy or gay?" She asked.

"I suppose" she shrugged. "Then we'll watch" she smirked.

"Um, as much as I think that's sweet my sane side says NO WAY!" I shouted laughing.

"Oh come on, if anything gets serious no one would want to watch that" Jessy nudged me.

"If you come along and I find out, y'all have a bad consequence" I told them looking at them all.

"Okay okay, we promise if we hear you scream we'll come running alright?" Amanda insisted.

"Fine" Me and Jessy said in unison.

//TIME SKIP!//

It was about time for the moon to struck the middle of the sky. I sighed watching Jessy make arm movements for me to go. I turned and made my way down the path. Soon I was on the beach. I looked down the sandy path and there, standing by the lake watching the waves was the guy. I walked down here and he turned his head a little seeing me. I smiled lightly and he turned his body facing me. As I stopped by him, he stepped closer making little space between us.

"I'm here" I shrugged.

"I see that" he chuckled. "I'm Mark and you?"

"I'm (Y/n)" I nodded with a small smile.

"I'ma tell you something, but don't get scared or to freaked out" he explained

"Alright?" I said questioning

"I'm the one that made you this way" he sighed. "From the moment I first seen you I knew, you didn't want to be a human" he chuckled.

"Wait your saying your" and I gulped "The person who b-bit me!?" I panicked backing up.

"There's no reason to be scared now, your already one of us so" he shrugged.

"What if I want to go back!?" I shouted.

"You can't" he told me.

"What exactly am I!?" I asked

"A vampire" he chuckled. "Your one of us whether you like it or not now"

"Huh" I just sat in the sand. "I thought vampires where just in movies" I shook my head. "N-now I'm just more of a monster" I whispered.

"What!? Your not a monster" he gasped. "Your beautiful" he said sitting next to me and putting my hair behind my ear.

"No I'm not" I looked away.

"Your the most gorgeous girl I ever laid my red eyes on" he smiled lightly

"But why me?" I asked looking into his red-ish brown eyes.

"Why you? Why not you?" He asked laughing a little. "I can see a future with you, I'm the definition of a monster, not you" he shook his head.

"Mark your sweet, not a monster" I gasped. "Can a monster love me?" I smirked and he looked into my eyes.

"Sure" he smirked back.

Then he pulled me closer, face to face. Then he leaned in and we kissed. His soft lips against mine. Before I knew it I had gotten into his lap. Then all of a sudden something made us break our make-out-session. We both heard someone in the bushes. Then a cute little rabbit popped out and ran across the sand into another bush. I looked at Mark and we both laughed.

"So we're monsters together?" He asked a smirk plastered on his face.

"For eternity" I chuckled.

For while it was just small talk. Until my mind got the best of me. I couldn't just sit by and wonder any longer.

"Mark, is it different then TV? Do I have to always like keep from the sun and-" he out his finger over my mouth to shut me up.

"Nothing like the movies, we're just like humans except we can drink blood, have sharp teeth, we're immortal, and we're all a little paler" he shrugged. "Plus we can change our colors of our eyes" he smiled.

"Am I going to lose my (eye color) eyes?" I asked.

"No, you can just change them like, I had brown eyes and I can change them to blue or green or back to brown or to my new natural red color" he smiled. "You'll get used to it" he shrugged.

"And do I need to sleep in a coffin?" I asked.

"No, like I said we're like humans but um, just tweaked I guess" he shrugged. "You can sleep at night and get up during the day" he nodded.

"Hm, maybe being a vampire isn't that bad, but wait! Does that mean I have to keep it secret?" I asked turning my head to him.

"Yes, oh and you can only turn one person because you only have so much poison" he told me.

"What!?" I asked shocked

"The poison helps your heart beat and your skin stop from growing"  he smiled. "Let's get you to sleep, if it makes you dream better I'll sleep next to you" he winked.

"Sleep bucko" I chuckled.

"Alright" he nodded.

We headed back to camp and made our way to the tent. I climbed in and same with him. He rested his arms around me and pulled my back against in hard abs. I blushes a little taking a sigh and falling asleep.

(Okay! So that was the second chapter hope you like it! I'll update soon but I'm kinda busy with something's so sorry about that, anyway! Slap that star button right in the face with your foot to become a fellow comrade! Love you demons!
-Dev)