Video call, and the kiss

Ben's pov:
I walked to Mal,Evie,and May's dorm when I see the door open. Jay and Carlos were there as well so I come in and ask" what's going on Mal?" They look at each other then Evie said "May went back to the isle" Mal than turned away and muttered something i looked at the others and Jay said "Mal and May got into a fight this morning" I walked over to Mal and asked "what happened did she say anything to tick you off" she looked at me then said "no I was the one who made her go back I messed up and now I might never be able to apologize to her" I was confused she saw that and was about to say more when her computer beeped I looked at it and said "it's a video call from the isle from a "Uma is no good and I need to get rid of before May moves in with her" I looked at Mal and Carlos said "oh that's Uma Ursula's daughter Mal and her don't get along at all" Mal glared at him than clicked on the call three people appeared on the screen

the middle one than spoke "hello little traders we just thought we'd see how you guys are doing how's life in Auradon treating you guys" Mal than replied "well Uma it's going great thanks for asking now what did you really call me for" the three o...

the middle one than spoke "hello little traders we just thought we'd see how you guys are doing how's life in Auradon treating you guys" Mal than replied "well Uma it's going great thanks for asking now what did you really call me for" the three of them laughed I than decided to say something "yes well as king of Auradon I ask you what have you called for miss Uma" the one on the left then walked off but said "I'll be back with our special guest" Mal's eyes glowed green and she asked "Uma what did you do?" Uma smiled at us than yelled "YOU'VE MADE HER FEEL LIKE SHE IS NOTHING BUT I ACTUALLY LOVE HER LIKE A SISTER SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY SISTER ANYWAY SHE NEVER WANTS TO SEE YOU AGAIN SO STAY OFF THE ISLE GOT IT!!" Than the screen when black Mal than began to say "we have to go I have to apologize to them to her" the others look at me and I say"alright you can go but I'm coming with you May is like a sister to me and I want to make sure she's ok."

Harry's pov:
I walked down to Uma's room and knock saying "hey it's Harry you can come out now" the door opens and I see her May-Pay my old sword fighting teacher and my best friend besides Uma and Gil but most of all my secret school crush. I've liked her since uma interdoused her to Gil and I she was wearing her old party outfit when Mal threw the party that was her revenge against Evie years ago Mal and May were supposed to go to the party together but May overheard Mal talking to gaston 2 about how she didn't want May there at all cause she would probably mess up her plans. I always feel sorry for May and Uma they are act more like sisters than Mal ever did Uma also plans on surprising May tonight by asking her if she wants to be her real sister since Ursula already signed the adoption papers now May is officially May Sea Shells she is going to be so happy. May said "so what took you so long hooky"(her nickname for him) I blushed at the nickname and replied "Uma wanted to video chat with the traitors she even screamed at Mal for you."

May's pov:
Harry and I talked for a while Uma is the only one here who knows about my crush on him. I than noticed that he was looking at my outfit I blushed and said "wait right there I am going to change" than went back into the room and changed into this

 I than noticed that he was looking at my outfit I blushed and said "wait right there I am going to change" than went back into the room and changed into this

I came back out and said to Harry "let's go" then we left.

Gil's pov:
Uma walked down the stairs to the main deck and May comes up the stairs from the cabin Uma and her share with Harry behind her I saw May wearing her old pirate clothes. Uma and May meet in the middle of the deck and music starts to play I walked over to Harry and sit on a barrel while he sat on a railing then said "just like old times those two giving us a show or you and May sword fighting against each other or May and I having an eating contest over eggs" they start to sing a song that happened every time they got together again after a while (instead of the boys are back its the girls are back and Uma sings Chad's parts and May sings) they start to do flips and swinging on the ropes on the ship. Harry then stands behind a sheet and poses for the girls when they sing"solved the mystery fight the battle save the boy" after a while the song ends and Harry and May go up to the lookout and talk.

May's pov:
Harry took me up to the lookout I asked him"do you ever feel like you could just tell the person you like that you love them even if they don't feel the same way?" Hooky looks at me and says "yeah I know that feeling who do you like" I looked down at Uma yelling orders at the crew I than answered "you" he smiled and said "well I love you May Sea and I always will" while leaning in I start leaning in too and then our lips lock together. Uma and Gil than yelled "Come down here we have an announcement."

"