Airport

"Fuck where is Tristan..." I said under my breath.
"OMG ITS ALEX GAMES!!!!" Three girls and one boy yelled,
"Hi Alex!" They all said very excited.
"Hi guys let's guess are you 'My Crazy Family'?" I asked.
"YASSSS WHY WE WOULDNT BE AND TEAM ALEX FOR LIFE!!!!!" They screamed.
"What are you doing here, don't you live in Washington D.C.?" The boy asked.
"Yes but actually I just moved here and I live in the Team 10 house." I said.
"So your apart of Team 10, OMFG!" The boy yelled.
"Yes I'm actually moving."I said.
"ALEX!" I heard Tristan yell.
I got tackled by Tristan we were on the floor and the kids were talking pictures of us.
"Alex is that your boyfriend or brother?" One of the girls asked.
"No, Jake and Logan Paul are my brothers and I don't have a boyfriend." I said as Tristan took my bags.
"Bye guys I will see you later." I said then we took a picture.
"How've you been?" Tristan asked.
"Good, you?"I said.
"Good, but Jake really missed you and he can't wait to see you!" He said excitedly.

~Drive~
To lazy to write it
~Team 10 house~

"JAKE WHERE ARE YOU!" I yelled. No answer hmm weird, Tristan took my bags to a room I guest mine.

I was walking to the kitchen and saw a foot it was Jake.

"AHHH! JAKE JAKE NO NONONONONONONO PLEASE WAKE UP!" I yelled, I took my shirt off to stop the blood I'm glad a have a spots bra on.

"JAKE WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!" I yelled then I heard Tristan scream I stayed with Jake I got really scared so I pulled my gun out.
"Tri-Tristan a-are you ok." As soon I said that I saw a dark figure.
The dark figure pulled out a gun and started to come down stairs, when that happened everything went dark.

Jake's POV
I saw Alex look at the dark figure it was Chance, he pointed the gun at Alex as we planned too, and that she passed out.
"ALEX ALEX WAKE! GUYS GET SOME WATER NOW!!" I screamed to the guys.
"I DIDNT KNOW I GOT HER THAT SCARED!" Chance yelled as ran down the stairs then I said "I don't know how to cpr so YOUR GONNA HAVE TO DO IT CHANCE!!" I screamed with fear.
"Ok.." Chance said.
Chance's POV
I put my lips on Alex and started to do CPR after awhile people were taking pictures and Jake was flipping out, soon I felt Alex twitch a little bit then coughed a little bit and I sat her up but she still couldn't really sit up I could tell she really wasn't feeling good.
"Alex..." I said softly as I put my arm around her to give her support.
"You motherfuckers." She whispered.
"IM SORRY ALEX I REALLY AM I DIDNT WANT THISTI HAPPENED AND ATFER CHANCE
GAVE YOU CPE!!!!" He yelled.
I was trying to get up but I fell back on Chance.
"Sorry about that Chance." Alex said.
"It's ok but take my shirt." I said blushing.
"Thank you." She said.
I picked Alex up in a bridle style everyone was looking and Jake was mad and sad, I took Alex to her room and tucked her in her bed after that she feel asleep quite easily.