Fifth Tainted - Star Mewberty

We are having so much fun! Aren't we? But let's get this funny topic of the way. Let's get into a more "aphrodisiac" one. Shall we? In Echo Creek, Marco was so close to turn Star back to normal but he lacked in one thing... Time.
When he jumped to get her. She used her wings to fly high into the sky. Then, she threw Marco away into the distance. Luckily, for Marco's sake, he landed in the fountain. He was so far from Star he couldnt even see her. He was panicking, didn't know what to do, his hopes were crushed by the time she flew away.
-Star! Please.. Give me something... A sign that you are still there! Please... I... I beg you. Said Marco sobbing.
-Well, isn't Marco cute when he is defeated. Said Star staring at Marco while he cried.
-Star.. This is not you! Snap out of it! Yelled Marco.
-This is a new me! A better me! In this form.. I can do anything!! My magic is stronger, I have six arms. And I have wings Marco... WINGS.. Don't you like how I am? Aren't you happy for me?
-No! Because this isn't the real you.. Is just a reminder that you are growing.. Is just a state. Don't you see? Said Marco, trying to convince Star.
-Yes Marco. I see it... I see that you always... Wanted the worst for me! Said Star furious. "You are just worried that because I look weird, I have a problem, and you want to leave this... Creature.. Behind because it doesn't look normal.. I'm not normal Marco! What I am.. Is a fool for being with you.."Said Star, flying away from rapidly.
No! Star!! Come back... Please come back!! Begged Marco, but that didn't stop Star. She was already far gone.. Marco went back to his home, and when he entered he heard the TV.
-A mysterious creature destroyed the whole Echo Creek school. Is completely ruined. Let's talk to one if the survivors. Said the  interviewer l.
-She went flying into the sky. Then she shooted some type of.. Beam from her eyes.. And exploded the whole thing. Said one of the students, he was scared.
-It looks like something went wrong.. I'm sorry for the ones who couldn't make it on time. We have to do something.. Or this monster will keep destroying our lives! Said the interviewer, alarmed.
Marco was thrilled. Suddenly he remembered something.. But that's another story..
Star stayed in that form for the rest of her life. And that's how Star Mewberty was born.. Where you attached to the story. Did you loved the script.. It's time for you to keep going... Cuz maybe you will not have the time to do it...