"WELL DAMN YOU MAN, IF YOU TOLD HER SOONER THAN THINGS MIGHT OF TURN OUT DIFFERENTLY." Karkat stated.

"I feel like she is going to ignore me." I sigh.

"WHY DO YOU THINK THAT?" He asked.

Then I told him about my dream and what (y/n) told me in class about the kiss. What if the dream was real? What if she forgets about us?

A month later......(cuz I'm lazy.)

It's Friday and I was sitting in the back by myself and (y/n) was with Jack in the front. I was right about my dream. It's been a month since we talked or made any connection. (Y/n) started to hangout with Jack and his friends more and being pushed away from us. Her brother and sister. Who knew so much could happen in a month.

They were also dating and I wasn't in a good mood. I was upset for about a month now. (Y/n) promise me that she wouldn't forget about me and she broke her promise. I cried in my room silently. Karkat would come over and comfort me. It was embarrassing.

(Y/n) p.o.v
I should be happy that I am finally dating my crush. Jack. But for some odd reason I'm not. I spend my time with like all the times and I haven't seen my friends for like a month.

Skip to lunch....

I got my lunch with Jack and sat with him. I look over to my old table that I used to sit with my friends. They seem dead to me. Well not dead, different than they used to be. Then I saw Sollux and Karkat!

"Hey Jack can I sit with Sollux and Karkat today?" I asked.

He looked over to their direction and "NO. Stay here with me." He nuzzled my neck.

"Aw! You guys are cute." Ríen smiled at us. I smile back at her.

I didn't feel like cute with him. I wanted to see my friends. Jack had me literally going everywhere with him. Like I need some space! I want to hang out with my friends. But I also wanted to hang out with Jack. Wait I don't because we always hang out. I miss SOLLUX! And KARKAT!

I got mad at him. I got up and went to throw my tray and went straight to the bathroom. He didn't need me all the times! Then Jade came in the bathroom with Roxy and Feferi, Virska, Rose.

"What's wrong?" Jade asked.

"Nothing. I need to go." I left the bathroom and went straight out side the school. I had my book bag of course. So I called Cronus.

A few minutes later he came with his car and smile at me.
"Are you okay Doll?" He asked.

"No just take me straight to home please." I look out the window.

"What is wrong? Did that Jack boy hurt you Doll?" He said.

"Yes." I answered. "But I can handle it." I said and we arrive at my house and I got out of his car without a goodbye and straight in my house.

A few minutes later I see out my window and see Jade and Jake get out the car. I quickly get under my covers and then hear a knock on my door.

"(Y/n) you alright?" Jake asked.

"Yes." I respond.