How you meet

Hi hi hi! How are you? ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)
Well let's get started!! ฅ(๑*▽*๑)ฅ!!
__________________
-Talking-
"Thinking"

WARNING:
English is not my main language so please have patience with me (。•́︿•̀。)
Some scenarios can be larger with some characters (depends of the inspiration I have while writing it)
Almost every character belongs to Capcom (except you and other characters I made)
__________________

Chris Redfield:
You were sleeping peacefully until the most annoying and hated sound of the world woke you up... the Beep of the alarm clock.
-Hmmm... already?...- you raised your hand to turn off the molesting sound to get out of bed and start to get ready for a mission with your team.
*Later
You finished eating breakfast and almost ready to start the day but before that you went to your son's room and opened the door slowly to not wake him up.
You saw him curled in a little ball facing the door , you smiled a little walked near the bed and kneeled down to give him a kiss on his forehead.
- Don't worry mom will try to get home soon, I love you...- you whispered to not wake him up and kissed his forehead again.
You standed up and walked quietly out his room and closed the door, it always broke your heart leaving him only to go to missions with a high chance of dying, but you did it for him and for everyone...for a world free of all type of those horrible viruses.
You leaved the apartment and walked towards the top of the building to get to the heliport, you lived in a apartment inside of the B.S.A.A for protection and to be near work, your apartment was big because you are a capitan and you lived with your son and your mom always come to take care of him while you are on a mission.
*Later
You arriveed to the heliport to see your teammates and other people that weren't from your team.
-Wha- - you started when suddenly one of your teammates aproached you.-Captain! They informed to us that we are going to go to the mission with another team because they noticed that the influence of the virus in the city is higher than the other day!- Your best friend in the team informed to you.
-Thanks Liam...sooo... With what team are we going with?- you asked but before he had the chance to answer a voice behind you answered.
-With the alpha S.O.A- you turned around to see a man with short dark brown hair and (blue or brown?... We will never truly know... But I prefer him with blue eyes...so blue is it!) blue eyes with a very muscular figure looking at you.
-o-okay... Chris Redfield I assume?- you said looking at him.
-Yes, and you must be captain (L/N)-you nodded your head- I heard a lot about you and your team, and only positive and nice things-
-Thank you, it will be an honor to work with your team- you said extending your hand to him for shake it.
-Please don't be so formal and the pleasure is mine- he said at the same time he was shaking your hand.
With all the presentations done both teams got into the two big helicopters to start the long fly to their destination.