Chapter 3 - Friendship and Relationships.

Life SUCKS right now. I lost my best friend and I don't have any friends anymore. This year is going to be the worst!! I already know it. I can't believe Isabella. She always knew that I struggled with depression when I was younger and she just left me with no one.

***
BEElla🐝🌹❤: alright now I HAVE to see you today.
(today at 6:30am)

Another morning, another problem.

I get dressed for school and say my goodbyes to my family. Today i'm walking to school. I need time to think about everything in my life right now.

***
Math class. UGH!!! the worst!!! I sit down on my chair, grab my books out eagerly.

"Hey hey!! why so angry?" he looks at me and smiles.

"It's none of your business" I tell him.

"I know it's not my place to ask but are you okay?" he asks me.

"Yes, thank you for asking. At least someone cares" I tell him rolling my eyes while trying to pay attention to the teacher.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asks me.

"No, i'm okay. Thank you anyways." I tell him.

"I'm Jacob by the way... You can call me Jake if you want. Welcome to the world" He says.

"You're talking to me like I was just born. And i'm Elena. Nice to meet you!" I tell him and he smiles.

This class is just the most boring yet. I get good grades in Math, it's just the way my teacher explains it makes the subject so boring.

The bell FINALLY rings and I go grab lunch and of course, eat it by myself since I don't have any friends to hang out with during lunch. I go to the cafeteria, get lunch then sit on the table far away from the table Isabella and I sat on the other day.

While i'm eating, I see Isabella making her way to my table. "Get away from me right now!" I tell her politely.

"What's wrong with you? i've been texting you for 2 days straight and you have returned any of my texts or calls." she says just as loud so the people on the tables around us could hear.

I stand up so we're facing each other and I loudly say "Well it's not my fault since you chose your boyfriend over your 5 years best friend."

Everybody gets quite and stares. I quietly say "Just go away!"

"Fine" she says and then leaves.

***

I go home, wear my grey sweatpants and stay in my bra. Of course, locking the door of my room, I put my music on the loudest volume. I listen to my favorite song " One Mississippi, Zara Larsson " and I start dancing to the beats. I always liked dancing but never imagined myself being a dancer that's why I don't take it very seriously. I get distracted by a text message from Isabella.

BEElla🐝🌹❤: Okay! I give up! Do whatever you want. I can't keep chasing for you but I just want you to know that if you ever need me, i'm here!
(today at 4:26pm)

I don't think i'll ever need here in my life. I put a proper shirt and start doing homework. I remember that guy I met Jacob and I smile on the thought of him in my head.

Finally done studying😩 i'm so tired of this. I hold my bed sheets up, get tucked inside the sheets and sleep😴 not even wanting to have dinner.

***

I get to my math class today forgetting that I ever met Jacob. I feel a tap on my shoulders, I look back and he says "Hey!" and smiles.

"Hi" I say then I look back at the book on my desk then I feel a tap on my shoulder again. I turn my face to him in a fast motion towards him and I whisper "What do you want?"