Puninshment

honey pov..

I rather sleep alone tonight anyways. I woke up next morning to the smell of breakfast. it was Sunday and I didn't get up on time for church. I went down stairs to August cooking breakfast. "goodmorning." he said looking at me. "good morning." I said back. I sat down at the island and the phone rang. "hello?" ...."are you serious??" ...."TAY OMG !!! Alright ima get on the flyers right now!" I squealed. "whats got u super hyped?" August asked. "um tay just bought a dance studio so we can have own youth dance team." I said. "that's great baby!... I mean honey." he said trying to be funny but I didn't see nonthing funny.

I went to go get the kids. I sat September and aj on the floor with their toys and Ava laid on the couch and watched tv. "I need you to watch them today." I told August. "alright that's fine." he said. I got the plates to help fix them but then August stopped me. "I got it." he said. I then walked to put the kids in the high chair and Ava sat down in her seat still half sleep with her hair all in her face. "Ava go get a pony tail holder (i call it a wrapper round but lol I'm from the south so idk whats the proper word for it) for your hair. she jump out the chair and walked slowly to the bathroom. I knew she was still tired. August sat the plates on the table and and Ava finally came back. I quickly pined her hair up high in a lil bun so it wouldn't be in the way when she eats.