The end

I tightly held on to Matoi's arm.  I never wanted to let go...  But I have to. Her tears spilled onto my face, her muffled cries breaking every inch,  every centimeter,  every millimeter of me inside and out. She was shaking so bad,  I wish I could swallow her in my embrace once again. But I can't. I can't even move. How pathetic of me...  And I will never will be able To embrace her again for a while.
     "Matoi-" I stared off but she interrupted me.
     "No...  I said call me Ryūko." she said,  giving me a sad shakey smile.
     "Ryūko...  Promise me to fight for me. Promise me to let go but to hold on still...  Okay?" I said,  returning the sad smile. She shook her head in grief.
     "I-I won't have to... I-I mean you won't be leaving." she said in a slurring manner,  her red puffy eyes stung my heart. I opened my mouth just to take a wheeze of hot air in,  the firey air stinging my throat. I coughed a bit before I felt metallic liquid staining my tongue. My legs burned from being crushed,  my ribs broken and my lungs screamed for more oxygen which felt like a big bruise as I breathed. I...  Want this to be over. I thought with guilt drowning me.
   Instead I smiled, and laid my hand against hers and let myself go. I expected black to take over. Instead it was a white, which is every colour out there. Then that was it. I didn't have to breathe anymore.  Pain free and numb.

A/N=
Well I started with the ending LOL. Also this is my first X Reader...  Yayyy
-0- Don't be too rough on mee! Ayy so yeah,  enjoy and I'll update it soon if you like it reader-chan. Byee! <3)