Kim Sungjoo (UNIQ)

Sungjoo

The handsome Korean leader Sungjoo is in charge of his role during Korean promotions; Sungjoo is young, talented and well trained for dancing and incredible singing – so there’s no doubt that someone like him was a leader material.

As a former YG Entertainment trainee, he did his best to adapt to the rules of Yuehue Entertainment.

He trained with the guys for 1400 days and during that time, they became close friends and pointed out the best in each other.

Sungjoo is the most handsome member, possibly the most humble and hardworking, as well; the pretty leader does his best to encourage his bandmates into giving it their all while they perform.

Real Name: Kim Sung Joo
Birthday: February 16, 1994
Star sign: Aquarius
Specialties: dancing and singing
Position: leader and main vocalist
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Blood type: A
Hobby: taekwondo and skating.

Quick Facts

1. He can speak Korean, Mandarin and Japanese.
2. He can play the bongo.
3. His ideal girl is simply someone who is faithful and loves her parents.
4. His favorite colors are blue, black and red.
5. Sungjoo’s favorite artists are Bruno Mars and Wang Lee Hom.
6. He loves to wear Vans and Adidas sneakers.
7. Sungjoo can sing in opera style.
8. He’s friends with members of the boy group WINNER since he was a YG trainee.
9. He studied in China during his teenage years.
10. Sungjoo likes to watch science fiction.

Drama

Year | Title | No. of Episode | Role |

2017 | The Liar and His Lover | 16 | Yoo Shi Hyun [Leader/Vocalist of Crude Play]Supporting Role

2016 | Magical Space-Time | 24 | Peng Zhen Dong [Young]Main Role

Films

Year | Title | Role

2016 | MBA Partners | Supporting Role