Chapter 2 : Although, since my hair is a light brown,purple will look great.

Delilah's P.O.V

I felt the cold breeze of air hit my face.

Ahh Friday.Finally.

I was riding with Ana in her car singing along to Drunk in Love by Beyonce.

"Surfboard,Surfboard,graining on that wood,graining,graining on that wood" I sang along and so did Ana.

"Were do we go first?" Ana asked lowering the volume of the radio.

"I'd say shopping for new dresses"

"Ok"

We parked outside a popular boutique.

We entered the store and looked around.

I spotted a beautiful lace dress.

It was a shade of dark purple and was strapless.

It was tight from the chest and loose from the hips and lower which made it look like it had a skirt.

I found a size 3 and entered a dressing room.

I stripped off my clothes and put on the dress.

It was pretty short.

"Come out!" I heard Ana exclaim.

I stepped out of the dressing room and twirled around making the bottom part go up exposing my undies.

I heard loud whistles from the other side of the room.

The store was divided into half.

One side was for girls and the other one for guys.

I felt my cheeks get hot and I looked down at my feet.

What I hate from this store is that the dressing rooms are the same for the guys. So that means everyone can see you.

"It reaches my mid-thighs.I think I'll look for a new one." I put my hands on my hips pulling my dress down.

"What?! No.This is what we need to impress the hot jocks"

"But it's so short that when I bend down you will probably be able to see my undies" I huffed.

"So is mine and I'm not complaining" Ana showed me the dress she had chosen.

It was a soft pastel pink that would totally look good on her since she has light skin.

"Yours is longer than mine" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"By a few inches,but it doesn't matter"

"Fine I'll take it but only because I like the color" I said and entered the dressing room to change back into my regular clothes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We entered the beauty salon and walked to the "front office" which was just a desk with a lady sitting down welcoming the guests.

"I have an appointment" Ana smiled sweetly at the lady.

"Name and appointment time" the lady asked typing something into her laptop.

"Ana Willow and 4:30"

"We'll be right with you" the lady nodded.

I sat down at a chair with Ana and waited.

"Ana Willow?" A lady wearing a white top and black skirt came up to us.