The Girl That Changed The Marauder's Life (A Marauder Fan Fiction)

(THE IDEA OF THIS BOOK GOES TO J.K ROWLING THE ONLY CHARACTERS THAT ARE MINE IS GEMMA AND VINCENT)
(I GOT THIS COVER FROM GOOGLE AND I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS REALLY A MOVIE COVER OR SOMETHING I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS COOL)

Gemma's POV-

My name is Gemma Daaé, I have creamy blonde hair and light-light blue eyes, I'm also a Veela like my mum and so that means I go to Beauxbatons, much to my father's dismay who went to Hogwarts and was in Gryffindor.

"Mummy my Beauxbatons letter is here," I said running downstairs and to the living room where mum and dad were cuddling on the couch like a bunch of 20 years old and watching some movie.

"What's it say that you need?" Mum asked. I opened my letter but saw that it wasn't Beauxbatons, "Mummy?" I said.

She must have realized the shock in my voice because her and dad looked up, "What is it dear?" dad asked. "This isn't my Beauxbatons letter," I said walking over and sitting in front of them.

"What do you mean?" Mum asked. "I mean it's not my Beauxbatons letter, it's another Hogwarts one," I said. Dad grinned from ear to ear, "Well do you finally plan on going?" Dad asked turning the tv off and sitting up.

"Well I didn't p....." But before I could finish a bang was sounded outside and dad suddenly had the look of pure fear. "Daddy?" I asked. "Honey take Gemma upstairs and hide," Dad said taking his wand out. "Daddy?" I said again.

"Gemma come on," mum said taking my hand and running upstairs. "Daddy!" I screamed while mum dragged me upstairs. "Darling hide in here," mum said putting me in her and dads closet.

Mum waited outside the closet door while I heard yelling downstairs, "Alastair have you decided that your going to join my side," a wicked voice said.

"Voldermort I will never join you!" I heard my dad yell and then blasting coming from downstairs, then I heard that one curse I never want to hear, "AVADA KEDAVRA," I heard that voice yell then silence.

I heard commotion from downstairs then someone coming up the steps, "Ah Mrs. Chantell Daaé, have you decided to join me," that same voice asked my mum.

"Voldermort you killed my husband what do you think I'm going to say and the same thing I've said before I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU!!" Mum screamed and then another bang and then that same curse, "AVADA KEDAVRA!!" then I saw my mum fall to the ground in front of me.

I heard some moving then a POP and I knew Voldermort had disapparted and that my parents, my mum and dad, were dead.

I walked out and saw my mum laying there, "Mummy," I said crawling over to her and putting my hand on her's, "Mummy please wake up," I cried tears falling down my face, "Mummy please," I screamed wanting her to wake up.

I grabbed my wand and raised it up and my mum followed me downstairs, to the living room where I saw my dad laying in the living room staring off into space like my mum.

I laid her down beside him and then kneeled down in between them, "Daddy wake up, Mummy please wake up," I begged tears coming down my face, "Please I need you, what am I going to do."

"Mummy please wake up, Daddy don't leave me come back please come back," I said laying my head in between them then I heard another POP and I grabbed my wand waiting for the man who murdered my parents, but what I saw was my cousin Vincent that goes to Durmstrang.

"Gemma, what happened?" He asked coming over and bending down beside me. "H-he c-came a-a-and h-he k-k-killed them, Vincent he murdered them," I cried.

"Come her Gem, it's going to be alright I'll come with you wherever you need to go, I'll be there for you," he said wrapping me into one of his big hugs.

Vincent was a buff boy in his 6th year, with brown hair and hazel eyes, he looked just like my Uncle Andrei, "Come on Gem, Grandpa Dumbledore is going to be here soon to take us to Hogwarts," he said picking me up.

"Grandpa is going to be heartbroken his only daughter is dead, my mummy and daddy's dead Vincent, I can't leave them here, I can't," I cried sitting back down and laying my head on their chest's. "Gemma..." but before he could finish there was another POP and Grandpa Dumbledore showed up.

"Gemma, Vincent what happened is everyone ok?" He asked looking at all the broken things, then walked closer. "Gemma," he said, but I was crying to loud. "Vincent what happened?" He asked.

"You-Know-Who came about an hour ago, he killed them, Grandpa he-he killed Uncle Alastair and Aunt Chantell," Vincent finished and I could see him choking the last part out threw his tears.

I felt Grandpa come and sit down beside me, "Gemma, are you alright?" He asked. I shook my head, "Grandpa h-he came and d-dad told m-mum-mummy t-to t-take me up-stairs, I-I couldn't stop him," I said threw tears.

"Shh, Gemma it's ok," he said pulling me into a hug. "Grandpa I have no where to go," I said looking into his blue eyes that I had got from him and mum. "Yes you do, you can stay with me, at Hogwarts," he said putting his hands on my shoulders and looking into my eyes.

"The Professor's will be happy to see you and Vincent not running around Hogwarts in your diapers anymore and all grown up and so much like your father Vincent and your mother Gemma," he said looking at me and smiling then handing me a handkerchief.

I let out a giggle and took it and rubbed my eyes off, "Now come on you two, we need to have a talk with your headmaster and headmistress and then pack, the school years already began, but only by a couple weeks," he said. I nodded my head then walked towards the steps and stopped.

"Grandpa, mum and dad said they wanted to be buried where it all began, do you know where that is?" I asked him. I saw a tear running down his face looking at mum and dad, "Yea I do, they mean Hogwarts," he said.

I nodded my head then walked upstairs and packed all my school supplies and books and everything I had got and have from Beauxbatons, then grabbed Bella the phoenix Grandpa, Mum and Dad gave me when I had started Beauxbatons.

I walked downstairs and saw Grandpa and my parents gone and Vincent sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I laid down everything and walked over beside him, "Come on Vince," I said picking his head from his hands and saw his eyes puffy and red.

"It's crazy seeing them gone," he said. I nodded my head and grabbed his hand and walked over to the door grabbing my stuff and walking out then looking out I saw everyone in town looking and watching us.

People came up to me and hugged me and said comforting words, like 'It will all be ok,' and 'There in a better place.' Then I saw Uncle Andrei standing in the back watching everything. "Gem I should have been here I should have protected you and your mother and my brother," he said looking at me.

"I know Uncle, I know," I said hugging him, "Will you come to the funeral it's going to be at Hogwarts, where it all began," I said and I saw a smile creep onto his face. "Of course Gem, I wouldn't miss it," then turning to his son.

"So does this mean you're going to Hogwarts as well?" He asked Vince, he nodded his head and then pulled Uncle Andrei into a hug. "Be safe both of you," he said kissing my head then apparated back home.

"Ready?" Vince asked me taking my hand, I nodded my head and we disapparted back to the place I never thought I would see again, Hogwarts.
____________________________________________________________________________________

This is my first ever Marauder's Book and the name is a little weird, but I hope you guys like it and will read it.
Like and Comment.