Beverly Hills....thats where I fell in love!!!!!

Chapter I

Random Person POV

*NOTE*

(I didnt know if i would do third person or in Cassy's POV so i kinda did both but when I put 'I' it's not cassy it's the third person's POV but i ended up saying 'I' alot) But the next chapter i'll do Cassy's POV)

Cassy screeches at the salesperson "Omg! I just love that purse I have to have it." The saleswoman looked at cassy alarmed at her enthusiasm, but then composed herself and went to get the purse in the color Cassy wanted. Cassy looked excitingly everywhere; she had never been in such a expensive looking store before. She just couldn't help herself, so she bought the most expensive thing she saw, a thee thousand dollar purse. I know your thinking how did she acquire enough money to pay fo it. Well Cassy is staring in a movie called 'Arranged Marriage', where he parents sell her of into an arranged marriage and she......Oh well I can't spoil the ending, now can I. I guess you'll have to find out what happens when it comes out in the theaters. But as I was saying, Casey had signed a contract to star in the movie and she got one million dollas in advance. So she went to the most famous stores in Beverly Hills.

In all her euphoric feelings she didn't notice a boy staring at her. He looked at her with lust and amusment. He approaches her and say's "Hey babe, wanna go out later." She peers up at him speculating what she should say next. Then her face brightens up and she say's "No how about you turn around and just walk away" with venom laced in evey single word she says. He lookes suprised and a bit hurt. Cassy sees this and her smile falters a bit. But then the guy walks away whispering incoherent words. Cassy shrugs it off and approaches the counter to pay for her puse. As she pulls out her credit card, the salespeson say's "There's no need for you to pay, the young gentlemen you were speaking to paid for you purse." Cassy looks confused as she walks away from the store thinking 'Who the heck was that guy'........

*Well I just thought of this and thought I would see what you guy's thought*

Laters

-Felicia