PERFECT - 1

Au! Sebastian Stan x Reader

He was perfect.
Everything about him was perfect.
The way those blue eyes could melt you with just a glance.
Like he was doing right now.

I felt a shiver run down my spine as Sebastian Stan made his way towards me. I had an urge to run. I wanted to hide from him.

Ever since highschool, he has done this to me. I felt weak in front of him, and I wasnt generally a weak person. I was just like my mother when it came to that - I hated showcasing any signs of weakness. But not to Sebastian. He knew the effect he had on me.

There was a smirk on his face as he reached me.

"Hey, I didnt expect to see you here" he said, with that annoyingly beautiful smirk.

"I didnt expect it too" I said dryly.

"Its good to see you, Y/N" his voice awoke a lot of emotions, that I had learned to hide within me, which had been untouched for more than an year now.

"You too, Seb" I managed to say, as he pulled me into a warm hug.

I always found his scent intoxicating. It made me giddy.
I pulled away quickly, my lips pressed together in a tight smile.

"Where exactly have you been ?" Seb asked, sipping his drink. "Its been an year"

An year.

Seb and I were together in highschool. We were a thing back then. We were wild and so much in love. Three years.
Thats how long it lasted.

Thanks to my mother.

On my 18th birthday, we had a nice big party at mine, and she discovered us in a rather compromising way, and that was it. She sent me away with my father in one if his social service trips, while she and my step brother Steven stayed home, working on her political career.

And this was the first time we met again after all that. But Seb was with someone else now. Madeline Praise,  whose birthday party we were attending.

"I was with dad" I said. "Vietnam"

Seb's jaw clentched.

"And of course, you didnt think its necessary to tell me" he hissed. "You just disappeared on me, Y/N"

"I was held  a prisoner at my own home ! I was locked away not allowed meet even dad or Steven ! And one morning I was thrown into a flight to nowhere !" I said, my voice trembling with emotion. "And besides, not that you grieved a lot - Madeline Praise explains that much !"

Seb looked at me, and I saw the pain in his eyes.

"My father made me" he whispered, turning bright red. "Just wants to cover up the mess."

I scoffed at that.

"So where is your girlfriend ?" I asked, turning around to look. "I missed the cake cutting."

"Of course you did" His smile was back on.

"Seriously, I didnt even want to come" I said, shaking my head. "Thanks to my sweet mother. She has a way of pushing me into things I hate"

Our eyes fell on my mother.

Tanya Strait ( She took my stepfather's surname after marriage), was trying to make a political career for herself. She was trying her best. She had married George Strait when I was about ten years old. She and my stepfather were both born into filthy rich business families, and thus were always on top of the social ladder.

Seb, Steven, Madeline and I, all attended posh private schools , and, Seb and Steven - the most expensive colleges.

Madeline's family and mine were linked through family business, and thus this unavoidable party to which I was dragged to, against my will.

"I missed you, Y/N" Seb said, his hand caressing mine softly. "So much"

I looked at him, not sure if this conversation was a good idea.

"I, um...me too" I said, trying to calm down.

My eyes darted to the crowd of guests, searching for Madeline. Only she wasnt anywhere to be seen.

"Where exactly is she ?" I asked.

Seb shrugged.

"I dont really care" he said, in a bored tone. "Im here for my father"

"Seb ! You're dating that girl !"

"Who told you that ?! I am forced to take her to these stupid parties ! Our parents make us go together!  Who the hell told you we were dating ?!"

He was shaking in anger.

"Hm. Mom did" I said shrugging.

"Come on, Y/N." Seb said impatiently. "You really think its that easy ?"

"It hasnt been easy , Seb. Not for me. But Ive seen the two of you so blissfully happy on magazine covers" I snapped at him. "I was miserable ! I was in therapy ! But of course, you didnt know !"

Seb was quiet now, staring at me with wide eyes and his mouth slightly open.

"Hello, Sebastian"

Seb tried to regain his earlier confidence, as my stepbrother Steven joined us.

"Steven" he said, giving him a nod.

"Nice to have Y/N back, isnt it ?" Steven said, putting an arm around my shoulders.

Steven and I had a wonderful relationship. He never let the fact that my mother had replaced his, affect our bond. He was the only one in the world whom I knew would never hurt me.

"Yes it is" Seb said, his eyes burning into me.

"I would love to let you two catch up, but mom's kinda looking for you, and shes not going to be happy spotting you with him" Steven said, motioning to mom with his eyes.

"Alright, give me a minute" I said, exhaling loudly. "I'll come"

Steven nodded and walked off.

"Seb, I have to go" I said.

"Meet me in the garden at 10" he said. "Please, Y/N"

"I dont think thats a good idea" I said, already protesting. "Last year was hell, I dont want to relive it !"

"Please, baby" Seb whispered. "Please"