Chapter 2

Artemis POV

"What the hell do you mean your children you're supposed to be a Gods damn virgin?" As soon as Thalia said this she put my hand over my mouth as I blushed a bright gold hue and said, "All will be explained, my children." Percy, Thalia, and Zoë all nodded as I began my story.

"Well it all started after I made the hunt, I saw how horrible parents the gods were including Athena with her I will only acknowledge you if you smart enough. Well, I couldn't take it, it saddens me that the only good parents among the gods were Rhea and Leto and both were titans. One night Nyx and Selen appeared to me as they offend did in the old days or should I say nights. They both seem to pick up on my sorrow, something only Apollo usually does that's they asked me what troubled me and when I told them they combined their power into a spell to let become pregnant one time and only one time or lose my hunt. I smiled and thanked them but before Selen left she said I would have to concentrate on the parts of a male that I felt worthy to give my child. I would also have to do this in the at winter solstice at midnight when the power of the moon and night are at its apex. So when the time finally came I used the spell the problem was I couldn't think of anything good about men except Apollo and I refuse for him to be the father of my children hell he is already over protective of me can you imagine how he would be if he was the father of my children. Anyway, the only things that came to mind that were good things about men were my uncle's loyalty, Atlas strength that makes Hercules seem weak and my father's power, however, I could say I liked these qualities, however, I did respect them. Out of that, I hoped one would win out to strong enough to father my children but in the end, none of them won out. Because of the hate, I harbor for each, Atlas for saying he would rape my mother Leto for siding with Zeus, Zeus for cheating on my mother as well as unjustly trapping her on that island and last for Poseidon who's is loyal to everyone but his wife. In my mind, they were all the same form of male scum just in different packages. So as you can see I went ahead and did the spell, however, the effects were better than I could have hoped for I was impregnated with the three beautiful babies my triplets, it took me a fourth night to have them and a ton of pain, but finally I had my first born Zac who just after being born grew to an infant about six years old and helped me give birth to his sisters.(I smiled at Percy) I guess like mother like son, and when it was all over and I had my children in my arms I knew instantly they were the best part of my life. I named my two daughters Zoë and Zëna then I fell asleep having overtaxed myself with their birth. A few hours later I woke up to my son Zac dragging in a 4 rabbit into the cave we were in he then skinned it cleaned the meat then began to make a roast them over an open fire after rubbing herbs on them. As you can imagine I was completely taken aback with a newborn godling being able to do this then Zoë and Zëna turned to me and back to their brother and said in twined excitement, "mommy is awake." Zac turned back to me smiled and said, "Mother I hunted for us and I'm cooking for us as well please don't move you need your rest to recover your strength." Then his face went from happy to sad as he said, "I'm sorry mother that I'm a male child I wish to the heavens I wasn't after the memories of the abused women I've been seeing but please don't abandon me, I swear on sticks I won't be anything like them." Then it dawned on me he is sharing my domains somehow. I noticed his sisters pulled them into their embrace and I moved to him as well and said, "My son my beautiful baby boy I would never abandon you, you and your sisters are my heart and no one, not even a goddess can survive without one. With that Zac's mood changed and he went back to cooking for us and for a time that was how it was just my children and me, but eventually I had to bring them back to the hunt when we came back it was rather small Just four hunters and one pack of wolves. I smiled at my hunters as they saw my children and with one look it was obvious they were my children so my oldest hunter Clio had a sad look in her eyes as she said, "what foul male pig did this to you milady?" I smiled and said, "Calm yourself my hunters no one has done anything to me I did this to myself from a spell given to me by Nyx and Selen, and as you all know these are my children and you all are my sisters so that makes you their aunts. These are my daughters Zoë and Zëna (I pointed to each) and this is my first born my son Zac he has inherited more from me than his sisters have he even feels the pain you all have gone through like it has happened to him and he swore on Styx to never become the kind of pig who wronged you or any woman." Zac looked at the ground as my littlest as well as newest hunter Atlanta came up to Zac and said, "There is no need to be afraid nephew we look after our own and that counts you and if you are feeling the things I went through like it happened to you then all I see before me is a member of our hunt who can not only relate to us but when he gets older will protect us from all that may harm us. So will you give you aunt a hug?" He nodded and all the girls embraced my children it took time but we all got on as a family. Well that was until the day Styx came to me along with the fates saying that my children were needed to for two wars in the future and we need there help. Before I got a chance to answer Apollo came into the room and looked at my hunters and my children and smiled while he said, "You did it you actually did the spell." I was confused but he must have known because he then said, "I got the same spell from Ather and Helios but I tweaked it to have mortals carry my children or goddess carry them, if I was to do it any other way I would have to use my female form to carry them and yes sister just like you I have never had sex with anyone but if I don't keep up this persona then father will make me marry you which is just Ewww in my opinion so I used a spell Hermes gave me which allows me to bend my domain as God of truth and to put what I want to be true in others people's minds, anyway to get back on topic, yes I know about my nephew and nieces." He then turned to Styx and the fates as he said, "She if what you wish to work you must wipe the memories from everyone outside of the hunt but also suppress Zac, Zoë, and Zëna memories and lock away Artemis DNA in them and bring out their father's DNA as dominate until the time is right for them to walk the path to achieve godhood." I looked at my brother after getting through his ramblings it hit me they wanted to take my children away from me. Zac then said, "If we don't go will my family be hurt." The fates nodded Zac turned to me and said, "Listen mother I am will do whatever it takes to protect my family and don't worry I do not see this as Abandoning me, however, I have a request, if we cross paths before our memories are giving back please act like I'm just another male because I don't want to remember unless I can be with my family once again." Zoë and Zëna grabbed Zac's hand and Zëna said, "The same goes for me mommy so please let us do this." Zoë then finished by saying, "Don't worry we will be together again I don't know how or why but this I know to be true. The fates then took you all away from me and I began to meet you one by one, but I keep my promise even though it killed me to see Zëna or Thalia get turned into a tree, or seeing Zac/Perseus being abused by Gabe or to see Zoë die by her so called father, yet through all of this I have kept my promise and now I have my family back."

Thalia then said, "So you mean this whole time dad has been offering Per.... I mean Zac godhood he was destined along with us to get anyway." I smiled nodded and said, "Only after you all finish your quest which is going to start after the summer solstices meeting in four months until then you will stay with me and get used to your real powers and not the ones you have from being blessed by your fathers." Poseidon then said, "Listen Perc.. Zac this changes nothing Sally has known this the whole time and still sees you as her son, in fact, she was Clio but decided to leave the hunt to raise you. And in doing so she found her soulmate Paul Blofis." Zac then said, "So you never have been with Clio?" He laughed and said, "Son I have not lain with another woman since the packed with my brothers." Amphitrite flashed into the room with tears in her eyes as she said, "is this true my husband you have not been unfaithful?" Poseidon then pulled her to himself and said, "I swear it on Styx I have not cheated on you since the packed with my brothers." Amphitrite then said, " Perseus I'm so so.."He interrupted her saying, "No need to apologize Amphitrite I have recently had my own heart broken because the woman I gave my all to chose another, and this is a pain you have been through and you still stayed faithful for that I commend you." Amphitrite smiled and waved a hand and three beams hit all of my children Amphitrite then said, "I have given you all my blessing and free passage into my domain."Hera then did the same as she said, "I have been truly hard on you Thalia and from what I hear that was not your fault. Perseus, I am still upset for what you and Athena's daughter said to me, however, I would like a chance to restart a new." My son smiled then said, "We would like that very much grandmother." Zeus then said, "I think you all need some time to rest so your memories will come back so meeting adjourned." He then left in a show of lighting Zoë then said, "Our grandfather hath a flair for the dramatic." with that everyone couldn't help but laugh. I then looked at my kids and said: "let's go home." And for the first time in a long time I felt like my life was whole again.