Mana

When I arrive; I'm a little early, but that doesn't mean I can't go ahead and get my spot. Walking in, I found a area right on front where I was completely content in. No one was getting me to move.

That was when I noticed Mana-sama on the stage, he looked to be setting up. His hair combed back, a white dress that was split in the middle, he looked at have leggings on underneath is since the slit was all the way up to his groin, and his stomper boots. Overall he looked pretty sexy, which I was sure he got that comment a lot. I watched as he strummed and looked to be slightly tuning his guitar, when he dropped his pic.

Slowly I walked over to pick it up, when I did I studied it for a second. It was black with the blue MdM sign, it was simple yet pretty. I felt someone watching me and looked up to see Mana-sama looking at. I felt a little self conscious; but I held my hand out to hand him the pic. Which he took and nodded his thanks.

"I'm sure you get this a lot but your dress is gorgeous." I suddenly said he looked down at me again, as if I was mad. I blushed for being an idiot, but then notice he had a slight smile and again he nodded his thanks. He turned away, and I knew I wasn't gonna see him until the concert started; but I was wrong he came back with a chair, and set it next his; before coming over to me and offering his hand. "Thank you Mana." I said, grabbing his hand. He pulled me to his side.

"Anything for a pretty lady." He whispered in my ear, I was shocked I thought he only spoke to his band mates; but here he was talking to me. We say across each other while he tuned his guitar, again I felt self-conscious. I mean I'm sitting next to my hero, the man practically saved my life. "Thank you for giving my pic back, most fans would of ran off with it." He spoke suddenly, his voice was deep; and definitely didn't match his girlish image, but it was also very beautiful and added an edge of mystery to him.

"Not a problem." I said, why did I have this strange sensation to tell him he was my hero. I must be fangirling. What the hell was I suppose to say? 'Oh by the way your my hero and role model with out you I probably wouldn't be alive.' Yeah that would go over very well.

"If you want for the concert you can stay up here, the others won't mind." He said, wait what did he just say.

"Thank you." I said, still shocked. He grinned at me, his smile was sexy. I don't think I'd ever seen him smile before. Come to think of it I'm not sure any of his fans have. I was also kind a surprised at his perfect English, he didn't stutter, he sounded as if he lived in America or any other English speaking country all his life; but I knew he hadn't.

"Well the band and I have to rehearse one last time, any specific song you'd like to hear tonight?" I looked at him shocked before nodding.

"Nocturnal Romance," I spoke, that was the song that got me into Moi Dix Mois and my Mana hero worship days. He smiled and nodded, before getting up to get the rest of the band. When they all walked onto the stage, Mana came back over to me.

"What's your name?" He asked,

"Raven," I said, he nodded before motioning to the rest of the band to walk over.

"This is Raven she will be sitting here for the concert." He whispered to them, all nodded. K gave me this look, as if he was thinking of weather or not to approve; but he smiled at me and nodded to Mana. "Come on let's practice." With that they started playing Shadows Temple, I had to force myself to not sing along.

I watched Mana, he was observing while lightly strumming his guitar. The blue lights hit his black hair, making him look like he was glowing, his lips in a tight frown, his eyes focused. Then he looked at me, and I couldn't look away.

---