First Night

Zac and I are currently arguing about the sleeping arrangements. He thinks that we should share the bed, but I find that highly inappropriate.

"Come on, love, just agree to share the bed with me. I promise I won't try anything stupid," Zac begged putting on a puppy face. His green eyes bored into mine as he kneeled on the ground in front of me. His large, surprisingly soft  hands firmly grasped my own.

"Get up you fool. I guess we can share, but under one circumstance," I responded crossing my arms over my chest.

Zac stood up, releasing my hands in the process. "And what might that be," he questioned mocking my actions.

"A line of  pillows are to be placed between us, " I smirked as the look of shock spread across his face.  I turned around flipping my hair and strutted away.

Zac joined me on the couch after his shower. The tv was playing and I failed to notice the close proximity of our bodies.

"Really, Gravity Falls?" He asked, his breath fanning across my neck. My breath hitched as I tries to speak. His lips grazed the sensitive skin behind my ear lobe.

After the episode was over, Zac's actions still playing through my mind as I got up to take a shower. Zac was close in step as I made my way to the room.

"I hope you dont think youre going in there with me,"  I stated gathering my clothes.

"Of course not. I was just gonna wait till you got out, thats all," he replied, scratching the nape of his neck. I laughed in response before shutting the bathroom door.

I stepped out of the bathroom to see Zac sprawled out across the large mattress. I cleared my throat. Zac jumped up in response.

"Uh, what are you wearing?" Zac asked looking confused.

"Just spandex and a tank top," I responded, stretching my spandex before snapping them back to my skin.

"Oh..."

"Is there a problem with it?" I asked, Zac still gawking at my pajamas.

"Uhh,  n-no," he finally snappes his gaze back to my eyes.

I crawled into bed sliding pillows between mine and Zac's bodies.

"Good night," I said to Zac.

" You know I never got your name," he said, shiftong to look over the pillows

"Johanna Lynn, but people call me Jo,"I responded turning to face him.

"Jo," he said a puzzled look crossing his beautiful features," well, goodnight,  Johanna Lynn." With that he rolled over and turned out the lamp.

Why did he kiss my neck?  What does this mean?  That's when it hit me. I need to tease him if he's gonna play that way.

H

ello loves!! I hope you're enjoying this horrid story (it's my first). If you have any suggestions as to what you want to happen next leave a comment or a vote.

Oh!! And that's a picture of Zac at the top

           Thanks for reading my fellow wattpadians!!!

              LOVE YOU !!!!