Chapter 15: I'm in charge

***alexia***

I had held my head low as I walked away briskly. I could feel the tears start to roll over my pinkish cheeks.

It hurts a lot when she gets angry at me and yells at me. One of the reasons is because I'm her other...

My thoughts were interrupted as I was pulled to the side of the room.

Shocked I look up at who had grabbed me and gasped as a soft gentle hand wipes away my forgotten tears.

~~~~~

***ceil***

We started walking further down the darkened hall way. For the first time in years I felt sympathy, and it was for the girl who leading me to god knows where.

"Um...lady Victoria, may I ask where we are going?" I had finally gotten the courage to speak to her. Not that it matters, but I..I'm not scared...and I'm no where near the word 'terrified'.

Okay so maybe, just maybe I am lying to my self but oh well no need for her to think I'm weak... especially not Sebastian.

Sebastian where was he at this moment, is he thinking about me ,is he worrying about me.

I stopped walking. 'What the hell am I talking about, it's up to 'me' where I go, and I 'must' know MUST know why she got mad why she's acting all....whats the word I'm looking for....oh right like a 'BRAT'.

I reached out and grabbed her wrist stopping her in her tracks.

She turns to me wide eyed. She quickly composes her self and asks, "What?"

"Stop ....acting....like....a....brat!" I say loudly. She was taken back at my sudden out burst. "You made the one person who probably loved u like a 'real' blood related sister cry!" I say louder. Seeing that my words had hurt her...and yet I continued.

"You may be a demon bout every demon needs someone!" I was practically yelling at her now.

I don't know why I was standing up for a girl I 'just' met. But I did know that are destines were intertwined somehow.

"Have a little respect!" Her eyes were shielded by her bangs. Unable to predict her next move. which by the way is 'so' not like me.

But what she did next surprised the crap out of me!!! I'm pretty sure not even 'god' could have predicted it!!!