N Marshal Vampire Hunter

I was walking through the streets of what was left of San Francisco. I was surrounded buy rubble, dust and a pool of blood. I'm N Marshall, the human vampire hybrid that likes to kill his own kind.

I was assigned to kill a certain group of vampires three days ago, and just now I finished them off.

I heard my cell phone vibrate in the right pocket of my large black jacket, I slowly reached out to grab it i notice that it was the guy that hired me, I quickly answered it and held it up to my right ear.

"Hello?" I mumbled "N? Are they dead?" My employer asked "Yes, they're" I mumbled. The phone cut out and started beeping. "stupid fucking phone service" I mumbled.

I started to walk back to my motorcycle in hope to reach my employer before something bad happened.

I heard crows fly down on top of the dead bodies of the vampires I killed, but also heard footsteps, they were nearly silent but since I am half Vampire I was able to here from a mile away.

"N!" I heard a voice yell, I turned around in a slow and menacing motion, "what do you want, I've already killed a group of ten vampires, I don't think you would have any chance" I shouted.

and when I saw him, it was one of the vampires from the Shadow Republic. The Shadow Republic is an organisation formed after a vampire was elected as president. The vampires from the Shadow Republic are not to be trifled with.

"I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna have to kill you" He yelled "I'm not dying today, my friend, Now walk away before I kill you " I groaned.

I heard him start to sprint towards me I pulled out a tiny water gun filled with holy water and shot him in the face.

I watched as the vampire screamed as he was holding what was left of his face. And at that time i pulled out a revolver loaded with silver bullets and shot him in the head.

the classic thing to do to prove that you've killed a vampire is to tear of the patch that they have. They where a patch that looks like a red cross. The red meaning blood.

I drove back to Santa Cruz where my employers are to collect my money.

When I got there it was the same as San Francisco, everything was the same, everything lies in ruin.

When I drove into the ally where the hideout is.

I stepped out of my bike and walked towards the entrance of the hideout.

There were people both afraid of me and wanting to be my "sidekick" but I would ignore them either way.

I walked into my employers office and saw the brief case full of the money he was going to give to me.

"great job N. I have the money right here" the man said "no need. Money is nothing Nowadays" I groaned.

I quickly walked out of the nearly empty room and sat down on a chair in the bar of the outpost. Everyone was staring at me as a stared at the patch I tore off of the Shadow Republic Vampire's coat.

"Hey, is your name N?" a woman asked me. I looked slowly to the right to see this tall woman with black hair and a red coat just like mine. "What makes you ask?" I replied "I know you took down one of the members of the Shadow Republic, his name was Volk, he was the military leader and those goons you took down were his elite soldiers" the woman said "well good for them, too bad a punk like me killed 'em " I replied. she took off the glasses she had on her face to reveal her werewolf like eyes. "N, we have something in common, I'm also a half breed " she said.

I looked at her with curiosity and went back to staring at the patch. "my name is Mika, and I also do what you do" Mika said "you're a sociopath, highly unlikely" I said "look, I am with a group and we're going to try and fight the shadow republic" Mika said "look. I don't think one werewolf woman and a vampire are going to get to the shadow republic without getting caught" I said "well what about a golem and a ghost?" She asked. I looked at her with surprise as I stood up from my stool.