Chapter 5

Seungcheol saw Jeonghan and Jisoo hugging, and immediatly felt that if he walked in, he would be interrupting a moment. He backed up, but stumbled into Jihoon, who let out a small, "oof." Jisoo lept away from Jeonghan and stared at them in surprise. Seungcheol winced.

"Did we interrupt?" He asked. Jisoo blushed, but Jeonghan answered.

"No, not really."

Seunghceol looked at Jisoo, who seemed frozen.

"O-o-o-o-oka-ay," he said, a bit awkwardly. "Well, either way, we should get going." Jisoo came out of his trance and nodded.

"Yeah."

Seungcheol nodded and turned around to go outside. Jihoon was already on the purple bike when he stepped out of the church, so he simply walked over to the blue bike and swung his leg over. He took the helmet off the handlebar and held it as he waited for Jeonghan. The brunet came out a second later, followed by Jisoo. When the younger saw them on the motorcylces, his mouth fell open.

"No. Way." He said "Motorcycles?" Jihoon smirked. "Where did you get them?"

"Where do you think?" Jeonghan replied, coming over to Seungcheol and taking the helmet from him.

"Ming?" Jisoo asked in disbelief.

"Yep." Jeonghan tossed him the helmet and got on the bike behind Seungcheol. Jisoo looked at the hemet for a second before putting it on and climbing on Jihoon's bike. "You might want to hold on," Jeonghan told him. "These things go fast."

Jisoo nodded, then froze. "Wait, what?" He called, but it was lost in a sea of mindless screaming as Jihoon shot off down the road. Seungcheol laughed, then twisted around.

"Why'd you give him the hemet?" He asked Jeonghan. He shrugged back.

"If I know Jisoo, he's gonna need it." Seungcheol gave him a weird look at that, then shrugged and turned back around.

"You good?" He called over his shoulder. He felt Jeonghan's arms go around his waist and turned his head enough to see him nod. "Okay. Remember. I won't let you fall."

So quiet he almost didn't hear it, Jeonghan whispered, "I trust you."

Seungcheol blinked in surprise. He wasn't expecting his friend to say that. After hesitating for a moment, he started the motorcycle and eased out onto the street. But once he got to the main road, Seungcheol revved the engine and they shot off. He felt Jeonghan's arms tighten around him and risked a glance over his shoulder. Jeonghan had his brown eyes raised to see the buildings rushing by, and he had a small smile on his face as they sped down the street. Seungcheol turned his attention back on the road in front just in time. He slammed the brakes and the motorcycle screeched to a jarring stop. He felt Jeonghan bury his face in his shoulder as he anticipated impact.

But when none came, and Jeonghan still didnt come out, Seungcheol placed one of his hands over his friends.

"Its okay, Jeonghannie. You can come out now."

Tentatively, Jeonghan came out of his shoulder. Seungcheol felt him relax, so he took his hand away. Then Jeonghan proceded to punch him repeatedly.

"I hate you!" He exploded. "I thought we were going to die!"

"Calm down!" Seungcheol made a feeble attempt to block Jeinghan's blows. "I got distracted, I'm sorry!"

Jeonghan glared at him. "That doesn't matter. What matters is I thought we were dead!" He huffed and crossed his arms. "No way I'm trusting you now," he muttered.

Seungcheol twisted around. "Look. Im sorry. I'll pay attention, I swear." He looked at the brunet earnestly. "I wont let us die."

Reluctantly, Jeonghan looked at him. After a moment, he sighed and rolled his eyes. "Alright. But I'm never riding a motorcycle with you again."