The Lads - Niall

Niall

Recording. I love being in the booth and laying down guitar for the new album, but I was distracted, and I mean very distracted. Vanessa. That was the only thing on my mind, and i knew my band mates were beginning to tell.

“Niall, what is up with you mate?” Louis asked me.

“Nothing. Just a girl on the brain,” I said, shrugging my shoulders lazily.

“Which girl?” Zayn asked, raising a brow in question.

“Probably the same one that’s been on his mind for weeks,” Liam chuckled, patting my back.

“Which girl is that?” Zayn pushed.

“Vanessa,” me and Liam said, in unison.

“Vanessa?” the rest of the guys asked

“Yes. Is there an echo in here?” I questioned, slightly annoyed.

“No, but who’s Vanessa?” Harry asked.

“Neighbor. She lives in the building across the way. Very sexy, brunette, petite, the most amazing freckles,” i smiled.

“Wow, freckles? how close are your neighbors?” Louis laughed.

“She has a lot of them okay, and they’re adorable,’ i insisted, with an embarrassed mumble.

“OH! So it’s not how close are the neighbors, it’s how much do you stare,” Harry laughed.

“Well either way, it doesn’t matter. She’s not that into me,” I said

“How would you know? Have you asked her?” Louis asked. I felt my face redden with horror.

“God no!!! never!!!” I said.

“Why not?!” he asked.

“Because I’d be utterly embarrassed if she thought I was some kind of creep.

“Well I say you ask her to tea,” Harry said. Louis and Zayn nodded in confirmation.

“Yeah well, i think we all need to see her first, see if we approve,” Liam stated.

“Oh yes yes! this is a better plan!!!!” Louis confirmed.

“Guys! no!!” I whined.

“Yup, it’s settled, tonight... we come over to help you creep on this neighbor of yours,” Zayn insisted, patting my back. Okay.. so my life was officially over....