Shot 2

Hello friends , Links to Previous Shot:

Shot 2:

" Dii , What you did , He must be in Tension..." Said a boy standing near Ragini who was sitting on a feathery bed , she smiled, then got up and pulled his cheeks.

" Said a boy standing near Ragini who was sitting on a feathery bed , she smiled,  then got up and pulled his cheeks

" So much tension for your Jiju from now only?" She said with a angry yet cute face.

" You told me so much about him...I feel like I am in love with him from your words only..." The boy said smiling.

" Don't dare think it haan...Only I have right on Him..." Ragini said giggling while the boy too giggled.

" Karthik , Why are you taking so much time to come out

" Karthik , Why are you taking so much time to come out...I know today's your engagement but still...." A voice alarmed the brother-sister duo.

"I am going out..." Ragini said in a hurry as she picked up her side back , Karthik held her hand as she was about to leave from the window.

" Dii, Why are you doing it? I know you consider Bauji wrong but that doesn't mean you'll not come in front of him...He is our father...I know he is corrupt but at the end of the day , He is our father , Since you were kidnapped in childhood , Bauji Misses you like anything but you made him believe that you are dead , he caught your kidnappers but he feels he lost his daughter forever , Only I know that you are there then why can't the whole family know..." His eyes were a bit moist while speaking this.

Ragini looked at him and then held his shoulder , " Karthik , he doesn't think that he lost his daughter ,HE DID , leave it , today's your engagement...concentrate on it , you want to meet Sanskar na , I'll make you meet him today...I am going for the time..." Ragini said as she left his shoulder and then went out through the window , Karthik stared at her going and then went out , sad.

**

" Why hasn't Sanskar come yet , I won't leave him..I have to hide in these bushes because of him..." Ragini thought as she tried to move the bushes that were tickling her face but wasn't able to , she was visible angry.