What wrong with him?

Start from the beginning

"Ahh yeah I'm fine"I said and I can feel my cheeks are now pink becuase of the embarrassment.

"Maybe I should head to the class right now"I said and walking away from the three.

"We will come with you"The three of them said at the same time.

"No thanks I can come there by myself"I said and ignoring them

"What about this?"I heard Ichiro and look at him see that his holding my bag

"Please give it to me"I said while looking at Ichiro

"Well then we'll come with you let's go guys"Ichiro said and the other two nodded and run towards me.

Time skip~

Were back at the school ground and when we enter the school all the students were looking at us.The four of us reach my class and they give me my things and when reach my things Ichiro suddenly pecked a kiss in my lips and my eyes were wide because of the embarrassment.

"See you later honey~"He whisper to me and walk away.I sat at my chair and I can feel that some of the fangirls were looking at me.

Time skip~

It was lunch time and the teacher dismissed the class everyone was walking out the classroom and some of the student stay there and looking if someone is still at classroom.Well I stayed at my chair and do my homework.Suddenly one of the girls grab my wrist and pulled me so that I will fall form my chair.

"How dare to steal our senpai's kiss"The other girl yelled at me

"Wait stop,I heard that senpai was going to marry someone"the other girl whisper to the who yelled at me.

"Do you want to know who is going to be his wife?"I said while trying to stand balanced myself

"Yes we want to know so that we can eliminate her"the other girl said

"It was her"I heard a familiar voice and I look at it and it's Ichiro 'What the fuck Ichiro are you putting me to a big trouble?'I said while cursing in my mind.

"So you're going to eliminate her huh?Interesting"he said and the fangirls seems like nervous about him.

"(Y/N) come here there's something I want to tell you"He said while walking towards me and push off the fangirls to reach my hand and then he took my things and drag me.All the fangirls who's with me moment ago has a face of shocked.

"I-Ichiro?Uhmm...where are we going?and what is the thing you wanted to tell me?"I ask him and before he answered me he open the door of a car and take me inside.

"Mom just called me and she said that we're going to live together and goes to school together"He said with a big smile in his face.

"L-Live w-with you?"I ask him

"Yes live with me and sleep with me at the same bed"He said

Time skip~

We finally reach our destination and the butler open the door and Ichiro walks out the car I follow him

I look at the big house

and the butler take the two of us in our room

"Your room is here Young Master and Young Lady"the butler said

I sat down at the bed and lay down do feel the comfy matress and before I could stand up I already feel a hand holding my legs and I know it's Ichiro so I just ignored it.

He put my legs into his waist and started licking my neck and then I suddenly feel pain in my neck and realised that his biting and sucking my neck until he pull away and touch it.

"Now no one can take you away from me"He come closer to my face pressed his lips into mine,He bit my lips asking for entrance I open my mouth and his tongue explored my mouth and he pulled away with a big trace of saliva.

"Honey you better go to sleep I bet you're tired"He said while caressing my cheeks.He stands up from the bed and walks away and close the door so that I can sleep.

'What the heck did just happened'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of  Chapter 6~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I never thought that will have a lemon here,well then this is my first time writing a stories with a lemon but nevermind it's just a stories^^

Hope you like it^^