"Hawk Moth..." Marinette finished his thought. Master Fu's smile disappeared for a moment as he nodded solemnly, and he continued telling his tale.

"Many years ago the last Holder of the Butterfly Miraculous was defeated in battle, and his Miraculous had gone missing. It was not until a few months ago when Wayzz had told me that he felt that the Butterfly Miraculous was reactivated, but it had a dark aura around it. That is when I took immediate action, and recruited you two to help defeat him. I only met you two only once that day, but I sensed great heroes within you two, and I also felt a powerfully strong connection between you two. Something much greater than just partners and friends..." Marinette and Adrien both looked at each other; blushes surrounded their cheeks, and Marinette turned to Master Fu.

"W-what do y-you mean by... by that?" Master Fu chuckled at her reaction, as he expected she would.

"Well, picking a Ladybug and Chat isn't one to be taken lightly. The two must be completely compatible. And you two, much like previous Ladybugs and Chat Noirs, were made for each other." Their blushes turned to a deep shade of red, neither one of them could look at each other for awhile, and they wanted to both become puddles and evaporate. Plagg busted out laughing at the two embarrassed teens, and Tikki and Wayzz; both shot him angry looks. Master Fu laughed once again and his full smile returned to his face.

"Perhaps I said more than what was needed, but I felt like you needed to know. So I will move onto the real reason why I brought you here." Marinette and Adrien turned their attention to Master Fu, their blushes lessened slightly. "I'll get right down to the point: Wayzz and I cannot revert what Gemini did to you." The two appeared to be disappointed, but Master Fu held up his hand. "However, it does not mean we can't offer our help." Wayzz nodded in agreement after taking a sip of his tea.

"Yes. My master and I have learned many things about them from merely watching you two fight Gemini. As you well know most Akumas use the item that was transformed with them as a weapon. And at first glance the bear seemed to only serve as away for Hawk Moth to control them both, however there is more to it."

"During your more recenet battle we were able to confirm that they draw upon their physic abilities through the akumatized item. Even if you are unable to break the item, just removing it from their person should disable their powers; making it easier to defeat them." Suddenly at that moment, a phone rang from the wall. It was one of those old wired phones that was mounted on the wall and only had buttons to dial. Fu excused himself and got up to answer the phone.

"Hello?... Yes 'he' is right here with me... Well there was an Akuma attack and he felt safer here than at the school, you know how it is always being targeted... Oh does 'he', well I'm sure after 'his' tea he can... Oh you are already on your way?...Yes, I understand. 'He' will be ready to be picked up right as you get here... No problem... good-day." Master Fu placed the phone back into place, and turned to Marinette. "That was Nathalie, she was wondering where you were, since you weren't at school. I'm sure you heard me cover for you so that part you don't have to worry about. However you should probably go out and wait for her, I would not want you to get in trouble." Marinette nodded and she got up to leave with Tikki, but Master Fu called out to her. "Wait, I have one more piece of information to give to both of you." Marinette stopped short of the door and turned back to Master Fu. "I know that you are in unfamiliar territory, using weapons and having abilities that are very different from your own," From outside they could hear the sound of a car horn, telling them they had to hurry up. "However, don't focus on that, just focus on each other's abilities and powers." The two looked at each other, both returning a blank stare. The car horn blared again, and Master Fu began to shoo them away. "It will all make sense later, now go."