yuno gassi x male neko reader

yuno gassi was in her class pretending to listen to the teacher talking about math. ever since yuki died she has felt empty inside and acted like everything was fine but she was broken inside. then there was a knock on the door and a student walked in wearing a hoodie but it stilled showed some of his face yuno didn't pay much attention to him but she knew that he was a new student. she sighed softly and looked out of a window and the student walks to an empty desk that is next to her in the back row. she looked at him from the corner of her eye and he was looking at the teacher doing the work. but she noticed that his hood moved a bit every so often without him touching it. she raised an eyebrow and then went back to the lesson.

-time skip a few  days later of yuno stalking y/n-

yuno got attached to y/n and forgot all about yuki and was now fixated on y/n. she found out that he was a neko but he didn't know that yuno found out. yuno was watching y/n from a distance and watching him go on with his life. y/n went into a store and yuno waited outside for him. after about 10 or 15 minutes later he came out with a bag and a bottle of soda/tea drink. he started to walk home and yuno followed behind watching his every move like a hawk watching its prey. y/n arrived at his house and went inside and yuno smiled and went to his window to his room and opened it up and took one of his shirts and smelled it and rubbed it on her face and went out of the window with the shirt and closed the window and hide so she could watch him from a distance and so he could not see her. y/n walked in his room and yuno watched him doing what he was doing. he started to change into his pajamas and went in his bed and slowly fell asleep. yuno waited a bit then went in his room and crawled in his bed with him and cuddled him.

-time skip to next day-

y/n slowly woke up and sat up and yawned and he felt a weight on his chest. he looked down to see yuno cuddling into his chest asleep and smiling a bit. y/n blushed and slowly took yuno off of him and got up and went to walk away but his tail was suddenly grabbed and yanked and y/n meowed/yelped in shock and looked back to see yuno awake and smirking at him.

yuno: and where do you think you are going kitty cat

y/n: to get away from you and call the cops on you

y/n tried to get free from her grip but she got up and pinned him to the ground and straddled his hips and smirked. she let go of one of his arms and snapped her fingers and a collar appeared around his neck and a leash was in her hand and it was connected to the collar. her clothes started to change to and y/n gulped and looked up at her.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ljp46Z9d72Q/maxresdefault.jpg

y/n: w-what are you

yuno: your goddess, mistress, lover, and future wife~~