Finally Moving To L.A.

Hi guys my name is Isabel and today I'm finally going to move to L.A. from Sacramento. I'm super excited about it cause my bestfriend Ricco lives down there and I cant wait to see him I haven't seen him in a while. I haven't told him that I'm moving down there yet but I'm sure when he finds out he is going to be super excited. We have been bestfriends since we were born. So we are super close. The one person that doesn't want me to go is my mom but I told her that my mind was made up already. So we were packing all my stuff in the car. when we finished she looked super sad so I gave her a hug and I kissed her on the cheek and told her I loved her but she just started walking inside. So I just got in my car and started driving to the freeway. When I was about to get on the freeway I got a text from Ricco.

Ricco: Hey beautiful

Me: Hey butthead

Ricco: Hey why am I a butthead

Me: shhhh you no I love you

Ricco: I love u to

Me: I mean duh lol and I gtg I will ttyl

Ricco: ok bye

Every time he texts me it makes me smile. Anyway I got on the freeway.

6 Hours Later * I Arrived In L.A.*

When I arrived I decided that I would go surprise Ricco before I went to my apartment so I started to drive to his apartment which wasn't far from where I was at. When I got to his apartment I got out of the car and walked inside and went on the elevator to go up to his apartment. When I got to his door my heart was beating super fast but I knocked anyway. His brother opened the door.

Sawyer: Hey girl dame I missed you

Me: Same and is your brother here

Sawyer: Yea he is in his room

Me: Ok will you help me surprise him

Sawyer: Of course

Me: Ok so we are both going to go to his room but your going to knock on the door and when he asks whatsup just say you have something to show him

Sawyer: Ok and are u going to give me a hug or not

I just laughed at him and walked inside and Sawyer closed the door behind me and before we went to Riccos room I gave Sawyer a huge hug. then we walked to Riccos room and Sawyer knocked on his door.

Ricco: Whats up

Sawyer: I need to show you something can I come in

Ricco: Yea just walk in

Sawyer: Ok

Sawyer opened the door and walked in and after a couple seconds I walked through the door. When Ricco saw me his face light up and he jumped off his bed and ran up to me and hugged me super tight. Then I went to go sit on his bed with him and Sawyer.

Ricco: Dame I didn't not expect u to walk in after Sawyer

Me: Ik you didn't it was perfect

Ricco: So are you just visting or what

Me: Nope I live here now

Ricco: Are you fuckin serious

Me: Yea like I told you a while back you cant get rid of me no matter how hard you try

Ricco: I would never try to get rid of you

Sawyer: Ok well I'm gonna go to the store so see you later losers

Me: Bye hoe

Ricco: bye slut

Sawyer just laughed at us and walked out. So it was just me and Ricco at the house sitting in his room on his bed.

Ricco: Do you want to watch Netflix in the living room

Me: Uhh yea sure

So me and him walked out to the living room and sat on the couch.

Ricco: What do u want to watch

Me: I want to watch a scary movie

Ricco: ok 

Ricco picked a super scary movie but before it could play he went to go get one big gaint blakent so we could share and i put my legs across his lap then the movie started.

Im Glad I Found Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें