Rin x Expressionless (M/n) reader (Fluff)

Start from the beginning

I opened the door and walked in. (M/n) was on his bed with his face down on his pillow. There was this depressed feeling I didn't like. I sat on (M/n)'s bed and touched his back.

"You ok?" I asked.

I didn't get a reply.

"(M/n)." I said.

Still no reply. I sighed and got off the bed and opened the door. I then walked out.

(M/n)'s POV

I looked up once I heard the door close.

"He's gone." I said.

Suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder. I jumped in shock.

"It's just me (m/n)." Rain said.

"You scared me." I said.

"So your finally talking to me."  Rin said.

I shut my mouth. Rin started to cuddle against me.

"Come on. Tell me why your so mad at me." Rin begged.

I turned my face from his.

"Please?" Rin asked.

I had a feeling that Rin was giving me that face. I slowly turned towards Rin again, and I was right.

"You put..." I started.

"I put what?" Rin asked.

"You put (h/f) in my (f/f). You were pranking me weren't you." I said.

Rin looked a little surprised.

"That's why mine tasted a little different. I'm sorry (m/n). I think I switched our lunch boxes, but I promise you it wasn't a prank." Rin explained.

I didn't say anything at first.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." Rin said back holding my hands. "And for an apology I'll make your (f/f) tomorrow.."

"Yay." I said.

---Time skip next day---

Rin's POV

I walked alone to me and (m/n)'s favorite spot in the academy. Ten minutes must have passed, but (m/n) still hadn't arrived. I was about to go search for him, but (m/n) came towards me, but with another person was next to him. The other male looked like he was pestering (m/n). I marched my way towards them in anger.

"Hey." I growled.

"Hey what?" The male asked.

(M/n) was making grabby had gesture towards me, but the other guy didn't notice. I took (m/n)'s hand and pulled him towards me. The other male pulled him back towards him, but I punched him in the face. The boy then punched me back and that was when the brawl started.

(M/n)'s POV

"So what happened?" Mephisto asked.

"He started it!" The two boys shouted pointing to each other

Mephisto sighed.

"(M/n)." Mephisto started. "Can you tell me what happened?" Mephisto asked. "And don't lie."

I nodded. "Well I was walking to go meet up with Rin after talking with my classmates when that guy," (M/n) pointed to the boy. "Started hitting on me. He didn't take the hint that I wasn't interested in him, and of course I couldn't blame him because of my disability. I'm guessing Rin noticed from afar and came to my aid. Then they both started to fight over with me, which turned into a brawl." I explained

"Hmm. Then both of you boys are in detention for 10 days. You two will clean the corridors every day after school." Mephisto said. "You are now dismissed."

I stayed a behind for a short while.

"I can't believe my cute son was being hit on. I need to be more careful. Rin is already trouble enough." My father said.

"It's ok papa. It's not like Rin is going to harm me." I assured.

"I know, but still. I adopted you when you were this small. You were so cute back then and now your to gorgeous for people." Mephisto sniffled.

"You'll be ok papa. Rin is waiting for me so I have to go." I said.

"Ok. Be back before curfew." My dad said.

"I will." I said before closing the door.

I sped walked back to class making sure I wouldn't be late. By the time I got there we still had ten minutes left in lunch and Rin was sitting inside in his seat. I walked up next to him and sat down.

"Sorry." I heard him say.

I placed down our lunch and opened the containers.

"You should eat." I said already eating mine. "It's good."

Rin looked up. I put the food near his mouth.

"I couldn't save the other one, so were going have to share." I said.

Rin gave me a cute smile and took a bite. I felt a bit embarrassed feeding him in front of the others that just started to enter.

"Your too cute you know." Rin said.

"So are you." I said confessed.

Rin chuckled. I couldn't help but feel happy.

The end

----------------------------------------------------------

Bad way to end a story. Sorry.