Sold out to Christ. Determined to hold out

Sold out to Christ. Determine to hold out.

Sold out to Christ

When you're sold out it means you are paid for strictly one time.
Your not a hire purchase item, where you are to pay nothing down for three months then must be paid for within a year or two.

Sold out is when you are stamped "paid in full" with no refunds, no return with receipt, no cash back and most importantly no guarantee. (You may return when damaged).

Sold out is being like Joseph (Potifah's wife cant hold you no matter how pretty and rich she is. You will run to the one that bought you).

Sold out is being like shadrach, meshach and abendigo. (Not bowing to no graven image).

Sold out is being like David (A man of God's own heart)

Sold out is being like Samuel (Telling Eli the truth that was given to him from God no matter if we are friends, family or an elder)

Sold out is being like Easter (I will stand up for what is right)

Sold out is being like Job (Faithful to the end no matter my situation)

Sold out to Christ totally, whole heartedly, nothing stopping me from being bought. Straight cash being paid with no interest holding me back and no contract being signed up. Strong agreements are made, one decision chosen, one path taken leading to one direction.

Determine to hold out.

Being like Elisha (Even when they telling him go back home, this path is not for you) he still hold on being determine to continue the path.

Like Daniel (I am still praying to the one and true living God no matter the penalty)

Like Joshua (Carrying the Israelites to the promise land even after Moses death)

Like Paul (Even if I am in prison I will sing unto the Lord until the prison bars are broken)

Determine, persistent, holding out is the main priority when the storm is rocking my boat.
There's an anchor there that will hold me firm and deep. There's a God there who will say to the storm (be still and know that I am God).

Sold out to Christ, Determined to hold out
Is not an easy statement or action but you see when is God bought you, you'll be singing

"Sold out no matter what they say I made up my mind I am a fool for Christ"

Don't even forget

"I am determined to hold out to the end, Jesus is with me, on him I can depend"

Sold out to Christ determined to hold out!!!