Chapter 3

It was Monday morning, meaning the start of school for Ashley and Bella. Ashley was up since 5am getting ready.

She was in a good mood. "Bella" she said. Bella went over to her and she smiled. "I'm ready when you are" Ashley said.

The two made their way to school, Charlie had already left for work, but he said goodbye to Ashley before he left since she was awake.

When the reach school they get out of the truck. "Nice ride" a guy mocked. "It gets from A to B, unlike you who gets the D" Ashley said making a few people chuckle.

Ashley and Bella went to get their schedule. They were told to come back at the end of the day to talk to the receptionist.

They were walking down the hall with people staring at them. "I hate people staring" Bella whispered to her sister. "It will be over soon" Ashley replied with a small smile.

All of a sudden their path is blocked. "You're Isabella Swan and You're Ashley Swan, the new girls. Hi I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on" Eric, a cute nerd guy said.

"I'm kind of the suffer in silence type" Bella said. "What about you" he asked Ashley. "I'm pretty much the same" she said.

"Good headline for your feature. I'm on the paper and you're news baby, front page news" Eric said.

"I- we, no, we're not news- seriously not at all" Bella said. "Whoa, chillax, no feature got it" Eric replied.

"Would you mind pointing us towards Mr Varner's class" Ashley asked. "Anything for you gorgeous" Eric said to her.

The three start walking. "You've missed a lot of the semester, but I can hook you up, tutor, cliff notes, medical excuse anything you need" Eric said.

After their first class, Gym was next, Bella's least favourite class. The gym was spilt up in two sections, the girls were playing volleyball, while the boys were doing basketball drills on the other half.

"Block it, Chloe! Yeah! Good Attack" a girl said. "Come on Bella just try. If you hurt anyone I'll take the blame" Ashley said.

Bella hit the ball and it hit Ashley on the head. "See that wasn't so bad" Ashley said. "But I hurt you" Bella said. "it takes more than a Volleyball to get me down" Ashley said.

"Please if the ball comes here me just hit it away" Bella pleaded. "Damn my ability not to say no to you" Ashley said.

The ball went near Bella and Bella went to hit it they same time Ashley did. It ended up hitting a boy on the back of the head.

Both girls ran over to him. "Are you okay I warned them not to make me play" Bella said. "It was my fault really" Ashley said taking the blame from her sister.

"It's only a flesh wound" Mike said as he grinned at Ashley who was obviously. "You're Isabella and Ashley right" he asked. "It's Bella and Ash" Ashley said. "I'm Mike Newton" he said.

Bella noticed Mike staring at Ashley with a big smile on his face. He was already smitten with her.

"They're got a great spike don't they" Jessica, a loud girl who Ashley was sure she wasn't going to get along with said.

"So you're from Arizona, right? Aren't people from Arizona supposed to be really tan" Jessica asked. "That's why they kicked her out" Ashley said.

Mike started laughing and the Jessica did. It was clear that Jessica only laughed because Mike did, she was as smitten by Mike as he was Ashley.

"Sit with us in the cafeteria" Mike said. "Sure we wouldn't miss it for the world" Ashley said as she winked before going off with her sister.

Lunch came around quickly. Ashley and Bella got their lunch and sat down. Ashley sat down near Mike while Bella was next to Jessica.

"Mike you met my home girls, Bella and Ash" Eric asked as he came over. "Your home girls" Mike asked raising an eyebrow.

"My girls" a random guy said as he kissed both girls cheeks before puling Mike's chair making him fall on the floor.

"It's like first grade all over again and you two are the shiny new toys" Jessica said. Bella smiled while Ashley rolled her eyes at Jessica's clear jealousy.

"Smile" Angela, a sweet girl said. Ashley smiled as Angela took a picture. The flash made both Ashley and Bella blink.

"Sorry needed a candid for the feature" Angela said. "The features dead, Angela, Don't bring it up. I got your back baby" Eric said.

"Guess we'll just run another editorial on teen drinking" Angela said sadly. "There's always eating disorders, or speedo padding on the swim team" Ashley said.

"Wait those are good ones. Sorry I haven't introduced myself, I'm Angela" Angela told Ashley. "I'm Ash and this is Bella" Ashley said.

Ashley noticed Bella not paying attention. She followed her sisters glaze and saw her staring at four people.

"Who are they" Ashley asked the question her sister wanted to know. "The Cullens" Angela said gaining Jessica's attention.

"Doctor and Mrs Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska two years ago" Jessica said. "They kinda keep to themselves" Angela said.

"Because they're all together, like dating together. The blonde girl, Rosalie and the dark haired guy Thomas. They're a thing I'm not sure if it's even legal" Jessica said.

Ashley couldn't help but notice her beautiful Rosalie was. She wasn't gay but she never saw a girl so beautiful. Though Thomas was just as handsome as Rosalie was beautiful.

"Jess they're not actually related" Angela said. "But they live together" Jessica said before putting her attention back to the Cullens.

"The little dark haired girl is Alice, she's really weird. She's with Jasper, the blonde who looks like he's in pain" Jessica said.

Ashley looked at the two. The Blonde Jasper looked like he was in pain. Ashley just wanted to go give him a hug and tell him it's okay.

"I mean Dr Cullen's like this foster dad slash match maker" Jessica said. "Maybe he'll adopt me" Angela said making Bella chuckle.

Then two more boys come enter the cafeteria. "Who's he" Ashley said noticing the big dark hair guy who looked like he would kill her with a hug.

"They're Edward and Emmett Cullen" Jessica said. "They're totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently no one here is good enough for them, like I care" Jessica said.

Ashley's eyes met Emmett's and he looked at her with a small, nearly unnoticeable smirk on his face, but she caught it.

Jessica noticed the look Ashley was giving Emmett. "Seriously don't waste your time. He'll reject you and you'll look like a fool" Jessica said.

"Just because someone rejected you don't mean they'll reject me" Ashley said. "He won't like you" Jessica said. "Wanna bet" Ashley said with a small smirk.

Ashley was determined to find out more about Emmett, he was hot. He looked at Ashley with another small smirk as if he heard her.

~(End OF Chapter 3. Things are about to get interesting)~