Oh my Zalgo

Tims POV
Beep...Beep...Beep. I herd my alarm clock go off and I slammed the snooze button. I sat up and yawned, turning off the alarm. I got up and made my bed then got dressed. It was 8:30 so I had a while before I had to go so I'll be able to eat and shit. I grabbed my mask off my dresser and went down the kitchen. E.J, Hoodie, L.J, and Lazari (sorry if spelt wrong) were the only other ones up. Sonic left yesterday because his trip was gonna take about a day and a half. I got some cheesecake and sat next to E.J at the table. "Hey." E.J said tiered. "Hello E.J, how have y'all been so far?" I asked. Slender is dropping all of us off at the airport so we had to get up early. I still don't know why Lazari is up though. "Good I guess." Hoodie said first. "Sleepy." Said Lazari. E.J groans and L.J shrugged. "Why are you up Lazari? I thought you'd still be sleeping." I asked. "Slendy wants me to go with you guys because Clockwork won't come out of her room, Zero is grounded and hates slender and me right now, and I don't like Jane." Lazari said about to sneeze. "Bless you." E.J said right as she sneezed. I laughed a bit." I'll never understand how you do that like how did you do that E.J?" Hoodie asked. "I'm the doctor, it's called skill." We all laughed as Slender Man came down. "Good morning you to all of you, we may leave a bit early so get your stuff in the car and get your pillow little Lazari." She nods and went to get her pillow for the two long rides she has ahead of her. Us boys went to get our bags plus folders of the people we were fetching and put them in the trunk. We headed back inside and sat down waiting for Lazari to get her pillow. After she came down stairs, we all got in the mini-van and started our 3 hour journey to the airport. On the ride we mostly listened to our own music via headphones and slept. Once we got there we got out said our goodbyes to Slender Man and Lazari and once our plane were ready, to each other as well. I got on my plane to France and binge watching Ru Paul's Drag Race. (I'm in love with that show) It took longer then expected to get to France but once there I got an Uber and went to my apartment. I didn't unpack however, there was something wrong I could feel it, like I was being watched. I start looking around after turning on the light on and didn't I do anything alarming but I didn't let my guard down. I go to but my bag in my room, the apartment came fully furnished so that was a life saver, I shut the door and was about to take off my mask when I herd a bones popping. I spun around almost too quickly and saw the boy I was looking for, Ticci Toby, right before he hit in the head with the bottom of one of his hatchets and the next thing I knew I was blacked out and one the floor.

Toby's POV
I was hiding from the cops in a random apartment room, it didn't look to be occupied so I figured it'd be fine for the night. I kept the lights off even though they worked just fine, I didn't want the cops to get suspicious. I sat on the couch and let the voices have a little argument about the dumbest thing I did today, it was ether making a lot of noise or killing the guy and dumbing him into a lake near by, I bet they're gonna say the noise was the dumbest but who knows. Just as the argument was about her much louder I herd foot steps walking up the stairs so I hid next to the fridge in the darkness where the light won't hit and tried to stay as calm as possible so I didn't tick as often nor as loud. A man around 5'7-5'8 maybe walked into the apartment room wearing a tan jacket without a hood, a feminine mask, and blues jeans that were tucked into his combat boots. His hair was somewhat messy but clean. He seemed to move slowly and tiredly, he might be just as tired as I am, well I'll just have to help with that won't I? He suddenly became very tense and looked around, he knows he's not alone or thinks he isn't at least. He walks stiffly to a room I believe is his and I follow silently, once inside, he put his bag down and I hid near the bathroom and he closed the door. He begins to reach for his mask but was stopped by the sound of my ticks causing and neck to pop. He spins around faster then I thought he would but I didn't hesitate to make sure he didn't get a good look at me by taking out my left hatchet and hit him in the head with the bottom of it. He blacked out and hit the floor hard, I didn't want to waste time so I got some rope out of my bag and tied him up. I went through his bag and found a folder in a side pocket. I opened it and found out that it had information on me but not just the simple stuff like name, age, date of birth, etc, it had everything about me on it, why I ran away from home, all different types of newspaper clippings each telling about the people I killed in a certain town or city. It had a picture of me when I was just a kid and one of me a year ago from TV, I haven't changed my look so that's not too surprising but what scared me the most wasn't the pictures or all the information it held, it was the person who assigned the guy I knocked out to "find" me. I knew his name from somewhere but where. I was pondering on this thought which got the voices going again. 'You probably read his name off of a porn site' "I-I don't even watch p-p-porn you guys so h-how in the world does th-th-that make any s-sense?" I asked ticking every now and then. 'It makes sense because you're a loser.' "O-Oh wow you g-guys, re-real funny." I sad sarcastically. Who knew this day could be the worst one of this week. "Who are you talking to?" I turned around to see the guy from before wake and sitting with his legs crossed. "Wh-what?" I asked playing dumb to throw him off his game a bit. He just sighed and asked again. "Th-the voices." I said suddenly becoming very happy. "Hmm.." was all he said and I didn't know if I should be offended or what.

Tim's POV
Toby is a very interesting kid but I can't help but feel like he's not what he seems, at first he was an amazing fighter then he becomes a little kid in .2 seconds, I don't understand him as much as I want to, well now it's time to show him I'm on his side.

To be continued...