Chapter Eleven

*SMUT WARNING* don't read this if you're offended by smut. You have been warned.

••••••••••••

I found a book in the room and began reading it. I sighed as I turned the pages.

"Hey." I heard a voice with attitude.

"Hey, Vex." I said with a small smile as I looked up briefly.

"Can we talk?" She asked sitting in the chair.

"Yeah, of course." I said, closing the book. "What is it?"

"I wanted to talk about Brynjolf." She said, looking at me hopefully. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Vex-"

"I know, I know you don't want to speak about or to him, but please just hear me out." She interrupted.

"Fine." I sighed in defeat. "I'll listen."

"He's... He's a complete wreck." She sighed. "He won't sleep, he won't even steal anything. I offered him a burglary job and he refused." My face softened, then hardened back up.

"Well, he-he shouldn't have tried to get me killed..." I stuttered.

"That's the thing." She said. "He didn't. Neither did Lydia."

"I don't know if I should believe you." I said cautiously.

"You should." She sighed. "Every word is true. Brynjolf loves you so much. And I know you love him." I nodded slowly.

"I do..." I whispered.

"Come back to the Ragged Flagon." She begged. "Please. He misses you and, even I miss you. Everyone misses you." I hung my head.

"I want to talk to him directly before I go." I said. "That's my only condition." She nodded and left.

Soon, Brynjolf was in her spot, looking absolutely terrible.

"Tell me the truth." I sighed. "Every last detail."

"As you know, Delvin is - was - friends with the leader of the Brotherhood. He knew who called them, and I didn't want to tell you because I wanted you to feel safe in Riften. I-I wasn't expecting them to find you here. I thought you were safe here and I wanted you to feel that way." He explained in almost all one breath.

"Who was it?" I asked quietly.

"It was a Battle-Born," he said. "That's all I know. Lydia lied to you to protect them. She was having an affair with one of them. Jon, I think." I sighed heavily.

"And I almost felt bad for killing her." I scoffed. "Is this all true?" He nodded.

"Every word." He insisted. "I swear on my life. I love you, Ruoma, and I would never do anything to hurt you." I moved to his lap and cried as I buried my face in his shoulder.

"I love you, Brynjolf." I whimpered. "I'm sorry." He rubbed my back soothingly.

"I wanted to tell you." He whispered. "To tell you to watch your back. But I couldn't, I didn't want you to be scared in your own home." I nodded and lifted my head to look at him.

"I missed you so much." I sighed, my voice cracking. He smiled through tears of his own.

"I love you, lass." He whispered before kissing me passionately. I threw my arms around his neck as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I bit it, remembering how much he loved that. He moaned quietly and bit my lip in return. I moved down to kiss his neck, and ended up biting his most sensitive spot, earning a slightly louder moan. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed and let his hands roam my body, stealthily unbuckling every part of my armor, sliding it off in two swift movements. Next thing I knew, his fingers were at my core, rubbing my most sensitive area and earning small moans from my aching lips. My own hands worked to remove his armor and as his pants slipped off, I felt his manhood against my thigh. I bit his lip as a reaction and he grinded up against me. I moaned into his mouth as he removed our underclothing and entered me without so much as a warning. I moaned loudly as my body craved more. He picked a pace and steadily thrust into me again and again. He moaned softly with each thrust as I moved my hips with his. He quickened his pace and began nipping at my neck. I moaned loudly as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"O-oh gods..." I moaned as I felt myself tightening around his throbbing manhood. He began to thrust harder and faster than ever, bucking his hips with each thrust. I arched my back and I got my sweet release. I felt him release inside of me. We rode out our highs and he pulled out of me, collapsing beside me. We both caught our breath before speaking again.

"I want you to be mine, officially." He said. I looked at him, smiling.

"Interested in me, are you?" I joked. He chuckled.

"Hmm. I don't know, maybe." He smirked. "Now that depends."

"On what?" I asked, giggling.

"Whether or not you'll be my wife." He whispered in my ear.