Carter 1

Let me explain how I ended up at Brittany Hills before I get to talking about Ronnie because if I didn't I'd probably ramble on and on about the only person to hold my heart. I was an only child, my parents gave me whatever I wanted; cars, clothes, money, phones anything then they died.... both of them found dead in their bed, the police said it was natural causes but I thought that was complete bullshyt. How could two perfectly healthy people just die without any warning, I could see maybe one of them but both on the same night? That never made sense to me, but being the only child I was set to inherited A LOT of money but since I was a minor my Uncle Caesar was put in charge of everything until I turned eighteen. Not a week after my parents, his brother was buried he sold everything..... and I mean EVERYTHING; the house, all the car, my parents jewelry and clothes, all my stuff from my clothes to my games that bitch ass nigga even sold the food out the refrigerator and disappeared. After that I was left with nothing, so I bounced around from foster home to foster home until settling in Brittany Hills.

The first night here was the roughest.... because I realized this was going to be my life from now on, it took me a couple days to adjust but everybody here seemed cool, the person I was most drawn to was Ronnie...... I was bi so I could just look at him and know he got down, Jace pretty much gave himself away by walking into the kitchen in some PINK boy shorts and a hair bonnet. But Ronnie had my interest, night five of staying in Brittany Hills I went into his bedroom and laid next to him, night six was kissing, night seven we jacked each other off and by night ten we were fucking. I moved fast, I knew life was too short to be playing games; if I wanted something I went after it consequences be damned. We just connected and I knew he wanted more than I was willing to give at this point but I also didn't want him with anyone else.... I'm selfish and greedy. Ciara was something to past the time and she didn't mean shyt to me, she was a quick nut but Ronnie....... Ronnie held my heart.

"CARTER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!!" Ciara said, I was in my last class of the day and this girl Moniece was sitting on my lap, running her fingers through my hair.

"I told you I'm not trying to be in a relationsh......" The SMACK echoed throughout the classroom, everyone started pulling out their phones as I rubbed my face and smiled. "I'm single I do what I want." I said and Ciara tried to swing on me again but I moved out the way and started backing up, she kept coming so I slammed that bitch on her head. I had no problem defending myself against anyone man OR woman, don't touch me and I won't touch you simple as that........ I got suspended but whatever, I wasn't going to miss much in the first week of school; it just sucked because I was either going to have to stay at home with Mr. Collin's creepy ass or worse go to House Two. I stood outside with my boys discussing what had happened the first day of school and of course everybody had stories.

"So I got caught trying to sneak back into the school by Office Jahns, the truancy officer and got three days suspension. I could've gotten out of it by threatening to expose him but I enjoy the pics he sends me and I love the money he gives me even more." Jace said as we waited for the van to pick us up.

"Well because of that little stunt you pulled earlier I gotta walk a tightrope these next few days or I'm going to be sitting at the house with y'all two clowns." Valentino said. "Carter did you really have to dunk that girl on her head though?" Valentino said laughing.

"I defended myself which is the only reason I got five days instead of ten....." I said shrugging. "On the bright side, I'm single which means I can go after the person I really want......" I said smiling in Ronnie's direction and even though he ignored me I could see he was trying not to smile.

"RONDELL I KNOW YOU HEAR THIS BOY PROPOSING TO YOU!!!! Fuck it, I'm going to marry y'all right hear right now..... Carter do you take Rondell to be your one and only for as long as the school year last." Jace said looking at me.