Big Secret

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked to my room to see my room mate already there. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hello I'm Lauren, it's nice to meet you!" She held out a hand to me. "It's nice to meet you too, I'm Y/N." We talked for a bit after unpacking our things and changed into our pajamas. "Good night Y/N." Lauren yawned and turned over in her bed, going to sleep. I whispered goodnight to her and turned over myself. I closed my eyes and began to dream.

It was kinda dark and I was alone. "Hello?" I called out. "I'm hear my darling girl." I hear my father's voice. I turn to be face to face with none other than Voldemort himself. "Hello father." "Hello my little angle of darkness. How was your first day of school? What house were you put in? Are the other kids playing nice?" He asked me. "Yes father, the other kids are being nice. And today was ok, I was put in Slytherin, just like you were." I smiled at him. He gave a weird smile back at me. "Now be a good girl for daddy and make lots of trouble, love you." He disappeared and I felt someone shaking my shoulders.

I open my eyes to see Lauren above me. "Come on Y/N, you'll be late!" I got up and got dressed. It may not seem like it, but my dad is very loving, well, toward me that is. He's a good father, other than the fat he's the dark lord and all. Everyone fears him. I even do, but only a little.

I walk with Lauren to the main hall for breakfast. We both walk to the Slytherin table and I sit by Draco, Crabbe and Goyle. "Hey Draco." I greet him. "Good morning Y/N." He smiles. "Are you ready for our first class, potions?" He asks me. I grow nerves. "Uh, sure. I'm not very good at that." I tell him, lying. Voldemort had taught me everything I needed to know about everything so I wouldn't fall behind. I believe Voldemort had told me one of his followers was a teacher here, Snape I think his name was.

The bell rang and the students rushed to their classes. I followed Draco so I wouldn't get lost. We entered the class room and I chose a seat by him. The teacher looked at me with a glare. I shrunk down into my seat next to Draco. I look around to see Harry, Ron, and Herminie. I wave at them when they look at me and they waved back.

Class went on and then it was time to go. "Y/N!" I turn my head to see Harry and the other two coming my way. "Hey guys!" I greet them with a smile. "I didn't know you were in our first class. This is great! I wonder what other cases we'll have together!?" Ron said. I smiled and laughed. I feel Draco's hand grip my arm tightly. "Come Y/N, you don't want to talk to those three, their a bad influence on you." Draco sneered at the trio. Harry glared at him and he smirked. "Bye guys..." I sadly wave at him and lower my head as he leads me off into the crowd.

Harry's P.O.V

Why does Malfoy have to be such a jerk?! I think to myself. Poor Y/N, having to deal with that ass. "Come on you two, we'll be late for class if we stand here all day." Herminie tells me and Ron. "Malfoy is a jerk." Ron mutters, I nod my head, agreeing with him. And we're a bad influence on her? What about him! That snooty, good for nothing dick.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Draco what was that about?! I was talking to those guys, and what did you mean their a 'bad influence'? They seem just fine to me!" I spit at him once we get to our next class. "I don't want you hanging out with people from another house. Rumors will rise and spread like wild fire if you do. And I've heard that the 'oh so famous' Potter is dangerous. I don't want anyone hurting you!" He quickly covered his mouth after that last statement. I rolled my eyes and sat on the table next to us. "Whatever. I don't care about rumors, and Harry would never hurt me." I smile at him. "But thanks for caring." His face went red. "I don't care! It's just, if you are to be seen with me, you don't need to be hanging out with the likes of them!" He claimed. I laughed at him. He was kinda cute when he was flustered.

TIME SKIP

I was sitting at the lunch table with Draco, Crabb, and Gole, when a girl walked up to us. "Move." She told me. I looked at her, then to Draco. His face held the same confusion as mine did. "Uh, no thank you." I told her, my mouth half full. Her squished face become even more squished with anger. She then pulled me up by my tie and threw me to the floor, or at least tried to. Being the Dark Lords daughter had its perks, my magic was hella strong. I could cast spells with out a wand. I had cast a levitation spell before I got close to the floor, stood my self straight and looked at her with a deathly glare. She had invited herself to sit in my spot next to Draco and was all over him, asking him questions and trying to touch his hair. I put my hand on her shoulder and forced her to look at me. "Excuse me ma'am, you're in my spot." I said. She scoffed at me and got out her want, pointing it in my face. "And who do you think you are?" She asked. I snatched it away from her, "I should ask you the same thing." She got pissed and tried to get her wand back but I threw it up in the air, and right on queue, my magical animal, a giant raven I named Scar flew in and caught it in his massive beak. He was a small present from father. Scar perched himself onto my shoulder and dropped to wand into my hands. "Thank you Scar, you are dismissed." I told him. He cawed and flew off. I look at pug face girl and smirked. "If you're going to pick a fight with someone, choose wisely who you fight." I say tossing her wand to her. She caught it and spat at me, "This isn't over!" And ran out of the great hall. Everyone was quiet and looking at me. Draco was looking at me with a pleased expression. "What's with the smug look? Draco?" I ask him as I sat back down, paying no attention to the people around me. "Nothing." He smiled

Heh, things are getting interesting.

Tell me what you guys think in the comments below.