I Can't Lose You - Stiles

Stiles POV

FLASHBACK

It's been a week since Y/N's gone missing. And all of a sudden I hear a knock on the door, slowly I get up and answer the door. Standing there is Isaac holding Y/N, she was unconscious....

-•–•–•–•-–•–-•

Y/N is home, but now, I need to find who did this to her.  I walk downstairs to see Isaac starting to leave, I stop him and pull him back inside. "Do you know who did this to her?" I say roughly. Isaac had always been a close friend of Y/N, so if anyone would know, it would be him. "I-It was Gerard, he figured if he could use her to get information on Scott......"

Isaac's POV

(Finds y/n flashback)

I was waiting for Allison in her room when I heard a scream, it sounded familiar too, kinda like...... "Y/N!" I yelled, after a few minuets I heard another scream from the basement. Standing at full attention, I ran down to see what the hell was going on.  There stood Gerard with a fuse box, and Y/N hooked up to a chair with wires.  She was covered in blood, cuts on her arms and face, Furious I grabbed Gerard and threw him across the room, grabbing Y/N I ran to Stiles house......

Flashback over

Stiles POV 

I called Scott and told him what happened. He said not to worry, he was on his way here. Holding Y/N's hand I sat down next to the bed where she was laying, I could feel the tears fighting there way through, the blood rushing to my face, as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Please, wake up, please Y/N...... I can't lose you......."

I lay my head on her chest, then I realize, she's not breathing........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was so short, it's my first story, and didn't know what to write, please request stories, it gives me things to do, 😂 lol