Chapter 2: Hot Tamales

I sat in front of a wooden desk that barely had room for a piece of paper and a chair that seemed to have been made for a preschooler. Looking out of the window I thought back to the events of this morning. After the incident with Mr.Horror I'd gone downstairs only to find out that there were no more Oreo waffles left. I ,of course, fell to the ground in a fetal position until my mom came into the kitchen telling me that I looked like a male stripper that accidentally hit his goodies on the pole. When I went on to ask her how she knew what that looked like she just winked and threw a pack a skittles at my face. Hence the tiny cut on my lip.

The walk to school was actually quite normal. Well that is, if you don't include the part where I got savagely attacked by a squirrel. I shivered as I continued to stare out of the window, that squirrel was a feisty little thing. As I was looking out at the courtyard I spotted two seemingly smoking hot tamales sitting under a tree. Even from my position I could tell they had features that looked like they were hand crafted by the holy lord himself. I was envious of the wooden devil that they were leaning against. Damn tree, trying to take my men. But fret not, I'll just break one of its branches as my revenge.

I giggled and thought about the ways that I could torture the tree. Maybe breaking one of its branches wasn't enough. Trying to come up with ideas, I remembered the bush that was sat just to the left of the tree. Smirking I decided to include it in my plot for revenge. For I knew that they were dating, that bush and tree. I saw the way that they snuggled up together and everything. They couldn't hide anything from me. I'll just give it a really bad trim as a warning to not try to take what's mine.

   Complete with my plot for revenge, I continued to gaze at the gorgeous boys under the tree, not being able to contain the blush that spread over my face and the drool that escaped my mouth. I swear I'm not thirsty, just slightly dehydrated. As I continued to stare, I made a promise to myself. I will be the one to eat those hot tamales, and nothing is gonna stop me. Not even Mr.Horror.
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
HEYYYYYY!! I know this update is long overdue and again, very short. I just want to say that I WILL be coming back to make the story chapters longer once I finish the book.( I just can't seem to make them long enough when I'm writing). But away from that, thank you guys for reading and please stay tuned for more. *Waves Disney wand and draws an incomprehensible sign*