Chapter 1: Not So Sweet Dreams

I was running from something dangerous...I didn't look back I just ran. Until I tripped on a rock and fell. 'They' got me...they pulled out their strings until someone yelled out "STOP!"

We all looked at who was standing there. It was ExplodingTNT. "What are you going to do about it?" A girl voice said. "Take me instead..." TNT said. "Wait...don't do this..." I said. "Don't worry Failboat...you'll be safe anyway." TNT said calmly.

I got knocked out and everything went dark. Until I woke up to see TNT standing right in front of me. He looked different...He had a dark red shirt and cape, his pants were a bit ripped, one of his eyes were scratched, and his other eye was black and red.

"TNT...what are you doing with that knife?" I asked as I saw him holding the sharp object. "You'll see...once I'm done with you." He said and then...stabbed me.

I shot back up screaming. I was in my bed and I was sweating. I looked around me and just saw my room. Nothing was different. Septic bursted right through my door. "Are you okay? I heard screaming..." she said. I shook my head.

"Nothing just a bad dream." I said a bit paranoid. "Was it a dream about the puppeteers and TNT again?" She asked leaning against my door. I nodded slowly. "I know you miss TNT and you're sacred that the puppeteers are coming back...but that happened two years ago." She explained.

"I know...I just get this feeling that those puppeteers are gonna come back." I said while sitting on my bed. Septic walked over to me and sat next to me. "I know...you're worried and ashamed of yourself because you didn't get the chance to apologies to TNT...but that's all in the past." She explained.

"I know..." I responded. "Well...try to go back to sleep. I'm going downstairs with Pink Sheep and Purple Shep...if you need anything I'll be downstairs ok? Good-Night..." she said while placing a kiss on my forehead. [A/N: Yep they're still dating... -_-]

I layed on my bed again. I thought for a while. I thought about the puppeteers and most importantly...TNT. It's been two years since TNT died just for us. I still feel guilty about it.

After a while of thinking, I go back to sleep. Hoping I won't have another bad dream like that again.

End Of Chapter 1