2

TJ and I rode over to the Burns Hill Reactors for the party. Saints owned it after driving away Xavier and his crew out. That was a fun mission to participate in.

TJ: When we get in there, I'm going to check out some gamer girls. Don't stray away in case Deckers start to show up.

Rahzel: This is our stronghold now. I like to see them try to take it back.

We walked in and a bunch of college kids dancing to the electronic music. I start smoking, drinking and dancing, enjoying my time like it's my last.

Like the song says, you might get run over or you might get shot.

After a few hours, I went outside to get some fresh air. Slightly buzzed and high is a bad way to be when you may be a getaway driver.

There was this beautiful blonde hair lady out on the stairsteps. It's been a while since I talk to a woman.

Sex is sex. But, she look to do good to have a one night stand.

I had to make a first impression because after tonight, I don't know if I would see again. Steelport is a big city to search for a beautiful lady.

Rahzel: What's a beautiful lady like you doing here in a fucked up place like this?

???: How flattering. I'm waiting for my best friend. She's the DJ of this party.

Rahzel: That's cool. Did you go inside and enjoy it?

???: Only for a little. But, I rather be at my apartment, enjoy a good book.

She's not a party animal, that's good. I don't want to date someone like Mojo. I don't know anyone wants to date Mojo.

Rahzel: Nothing wrong with that. Oh, where's my manners? I'm Rahzel, nice to meet you.

???: I'm Charlotte, nice to be an acquaintance.

Rahzel: Are you familiar with Steelport?

Charlotte: No I'm not.

Rahzel: I know a great restaurant. Would you like to go?

I saw the look of Charlotte's face that she didn't want to go. But, she was intrigued.

Charlotte: One hour. Then, we come back.

Rahzel: Yes, Queen Charlotte.

We laughed as we made it to my car. We drove to my favorite Chinese food resturant and ate there. An hour turned into an hour and a half to... well next scene.

The next morning

I woke up with a terrible hangover. I pulled the covers to my side. But was quickly off me again. I pulled the covers again, only to be pulled off me again.

Charlotte: BECKY!

Rahzel: MOJO!

Both: QUIT PULLING THE COVER!

I laid my head back down, I wasn't going back to sleep now. I got up to use the bathroom.

I can't find my phone near my bed. I bout tripped on my pants, hitting my toe. I check the pockets and got out my phone. My pants smelt like sake, triggering my stomach to puke.

I ran into the bathroom and threw up. After unloading on the fun time, I check on my phone. It was blown up with calls and messages.

TJ: Where the fuck are you?

Rahzel: I'm at the Apartment, in the bathroom.

TJ: No you're not!

Rahzel: Yes I am! Why is Mojo in my room?!

I flush the toilet and walk out of the door. I found myself in front of a blonde hair woman.

Both: AHHHHHHHH!