Chapter 3- Falling for Jake

Start from the beginning

He went and put the apples and vodka away and came back with 2 cans of coke.

"Here"

"Thanks"

"Are you warm enough?" he said with his hands on his knees

"No I'm actually quiet cold"

"Hang on"

"What?"

Jake went to his car and got out his denim jacket and beanie. He gave the jacket to me and he put the beanie on his head.

"Better"

"I need something under your shirt"

"Oh right forgot no underwear or pants"

He went again back to his car and grabbed out a pair of his track suit pants.

"Put these on"

"Thank you so much, I'm not as cold anymore"

"No prob, brrrr"

"You ok?"

"yeah just cold I have nothing else in the car"

"Oh"

I got of the ground and went over to Jake and put my arm around him.

"Better Jake"

"Not really it would be better if you sat in between my legs"

"Ok"

I did as he said. Jake then put his arms around me and rubbed his hands up and down my arms to keep me warm.

"You know I would have never thought this"

"Thought what?" he stooped rubbing his hands

"That I would have had sex with you and now ended up in the middle of nowhere with you"

'Well I guess we could start over"

"That would be nice"

"Ok, well I'm Jake Carson Darone and I have 2 siblings called Tobias and Crystal"

"Interesting Mr Darone"

"I'm Amber Grace Jacksons and I have 1 sibling called Caleb"

"Interesting Miss Jacksons"

I couldn't help but laugh as he mocked me. He was so cute and really hot I just wanted to pounce onto him and kiss him.

"I know what your thinking and yes I want to kiss you too" he said while standing up and taking my hand.

"You do?"

"Definitely"

He grabbed me by the waist and kissed my lips. He then put his tongue in my mouth and it felt natural. I felt as if I could stay in this moment forever and I am safe around him.

"I love you Jake" I whispered so only I could hear it

He then picked me up and unlocked the car. He pressed the button that made the seats move backwards. I then pushed him onto the ground of the car and shut the door. He then sat up and I was wondering if I was doing something wrong.

"Are you sure about this"

"I'm sure"

"Ok, you go on bottom cause I like it on top"

"Ok I like it on the bottom anyway"

He kissed my lips and then pulled of his shirt so I could see his abs. I then pulled of his pants and boxers. He then took of the shirt and pants I was wearing. He kissed me and unclipped my bra and chucked it onto the car seats.