Ch - 7

Thanks for reading and supporting my story and also for the votes ..

Thank you so much!!!!

And sorry I won't be able to update next week .... So I hope that you will forgive me .

And thank you ... For taking your time and messaging me and sending me review about my story I really appreciate it .

******************************

Medorima POV

After my visit with Y/n I went to a certain direction , knowing a certain red head is waiting for me , I open the classroom door and went inside . Akashi was sitting in a dark room Infront of the shogoi board and thinking . "I know that you will come here Medo " Akash said . The air in the room is very thick , I cannot tell what Akashi is thinking right now . "Yes I knew that , and I also know that you have questions to ask me " I said fixing my glasses . "Did the report came out , from the hospital " he asked . If your wondering than my parents are well known doctors and own a clinic . "Yes Akashi , no need to worry . The report says that she is fine " I reply adjusting my glasses (a/n damn!!!! Medo and his glasses .... He is so hot!!!! *Nosebleed* °Π°) . "Hmmm OK . So there is no need for checking these month right " he asked . "Yep as long as she don't push herself " I reply .

He look at me , his eyes they were like burning "so Medo I have something to ask you " he said " Go ahead " I reply ...

"What do you think about my new rule " he asked . To be honest I don't agree with him , his way of doing things is a bit too much , if I consider Y/n freedom "no I don't agree with you , you are robbing her from her freedom . But I agree with the part that to tell you where she is going or what she is doing .... But to ask you for simple things it's a bit too much " I reply ..

He smirk "your too blunt " he said .... "I will take it as a compliment " I said ... Then suddenly the room became silent and suddenly Akashi started laughing "I will keep that in mind " he said and walk out .

Akashi and his plotting , no one will ever understand him . That's for sure ..

Kuroko POV

"Guys don't you think that Akashi is too protective over Y/n San ?" I questioned ... They nodded "hell I thought that today I will be doomed with Medo carrying a knife and Kise carrying Akashi' s scissor ... I thought he was going to give me punishment " aomine said and sign "aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! " Kise scream .. we all look at his direction "what happen Kise " I asked "I forgot to give his scissor back " he said .

"You should return it as quickly as possible before something bad happen " aomine said , we all nodded. "I will give it to Y/n nichii she will give it back to akachii " Kise said .

"But I don't understand what happen to Y/n chan and why Akashi San was so serious" Kuroko implied ..

******************************
Lol it's been months since I last updated ... And I kind of lost my motivation to write

But just wait for my comeback lol >=<.

Leave a comment!!