CH.2 party time..

Its a Friday night and i was at home by myself with nothing to do. My mom was at work she's always working, my little brother was at one of his friends house, and my dad was out of town on a businesses meeting. So i was home by myself like always. I was watching TV when my phone went off i looked at it to see it was Rocky texting me.

TEXT CONV.

<3Rockyboo: hey boo!!!!!!!

;)Sammylove: hey love bear!!!!!;)

<3Rockyboo: so wud 2night love?????????

;)Sammylove: nuthin much just chillin bored as hell :(.....wbu......

<3Rockyboo:there this party me gabi, dani, & tanisha going to and i want to know if u want to go r not:)

;)sammylove: HELL YEAH im down im bored as hell in this house by myself boo

<3Rockyboo: ok love will come get you at 9

;)sammylove: ok boo

conv over

i looked at the time to see that i only had 2 hours to get ready, so i ran upstairs and went to take a shower, i need to shave my legs and under arms. By the time i got out i only had an hour an a half to do my hair and find something to put on and do my make-up.i went to dresser amd sat down so i can start on my hair and make-up. i put it in a nice bun, then for make-up i put on little to no make-up on because im beatiful without any on. Next was finding something to put on, i found this nice hug me body suit dress it was all white and then i found some blue blue jewelry to go with my blue pumps. By the time i was done i was looking good and it was time to go. My phone rung telling me that i had a text, i looked at it and it was Rocky saying they was outside.I walked down the staris and out the door, i locked up then i want to the car.Dani,Gabi,Tanisha, and Rocky all said hey at one time.

Me:hey boos

Tanisha: damn ma who you looking all cute for boo

Me: nobody but you boo(lol)

Rocky: yall ready to PARTY BITCHES she yelled. We all yelled HELL YEAH

When we pulled up to the house where the party at, you can hear the music from down the block thats how loud it was. We got out the car and walked right in the house we went right to the kitchen and got some drinks. We had a few shots and then we went to the dance floor my song came on thrown that ass and me and my girls was throwing ass for days. Somebody came up behind me but i dcont care because i had a few shots in me and i was feeling myself. When the song was over i looked back and seen this fineee ass light skinned nigga with tattoos all over him from what i can see. I turned back around and started to dance some more on the light skinned dude. When i was done dancing i told him thanks for the dance.

???: np ma but whats your name 

Me: my name is sam but everybody call me sammy.....whats your name

???:thats cute....my name Chris 

Me:will ok chris i got to go

Chris:wait ma can i get yo number then 

Me:ya its 504............

Chris :alright ma ill text you

Me: ok

I smiled at him and walked off. I went to go look for my girls so we can go to my house after this. By the time i found them all they was all ready to go. so we want to my house,

HEY EVEBODY THIS IS MY FRIST BOOK SO JUST TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT ARE NOT IF SO VOTE......I HOPE EVERYBODY LIKE THIS BOOK