The R5 Bible <3

The R5 Bible

R5 consist of five members. Riker Anthony Lynch, Ellington Lee Ratliff, Rydel Mary Lynch, Rocky Mark Lynch, and Ross Shor Lynch. The ages of these five talented musicians are:

Riker; 22,

Ellington; 20,

Rydel; 20,

Rocky; 19,

Ross; 18.

Ellington Lee Ratliff is a family friend that the Lynch family met before they started their band. They met Ellington at a dance studio in California, in October 2009.

Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross, and Ryland were all going to a performing arts school when they lived in Colorado. But when Riker decided he wanted to move to L.A to persue his dream or becoming an actor, at the age of 16 in 2008, Mark and Stormie Lynch decided to move the whole family out to L.A so they could all stay together. Shortly after moving, Rocky picked up a guitar and later on taught Riker and Ross how to play guitar as well. Riker, Rocky, Ross, and Ryland were all in the dance team, the Rage Boyz Crew, and they went on television, going on So You Think You Can Dance in 2009.

R5 are not the only people that are a part of the band. They also have their little brother, Ryland, as a DJ and a small part of their managing. Ryland deals with most of the cords and wires that go along the ground and he sets up most of the technical things.

In March 2010, they self-released an EP, Ready Set Rock, and in September released their debut studio album with Hollywood Records. R5's debut EP Loud was released on February 19, 2013, which featured the lead single and title track "Loud". The band's first full-length album, Louder, was released on September 24, 2013 and the album not only includes the four songs from Loud but also seven new songs.