The personifications of the Clans

We have personifications of Countries and the fans who make the personifications for states, the personifications of websites, the personifications of fandoms...

So why not the personifications of Clans?

ThunderClan- Daisy Thunder- Medium clean-cut brown hair (dyed blue), green eyes, yellow shirt with ThunderClan symbol.

ShadowClan- Dawn Shady- Albino hair, amber eyes, gray shirt with black stripes and the ShadowClan symbol.

WindClan- Aries Wind- Blond hair, blue eyes, white and gray shirt with the WindClan symbol and all the WindClan leaders.

RiverClan- Mint Rain- Black hair, amber eyes, black shirt with rain drops on it and the RiverClan symbol.

StarClan- Honey Star- Black hair, blue eyes, shirt with Bluestar and Tallstar in front of the StarClan symbol saying "May StarClan light your path."

BloodClan- Willie Scourge- Black hair, rainbow colored eyes, white shirt with a blood stain and Scourge fighting Firestar, says "Don't ever try to fight BloodClan again. We always win." -Bone"

SkyClan- Billy Sky- Brown hair, amber eyes, shirt with a forest with Leafstar in one of the trees hunting prey, the shirt also has the SkyClan symbol in the bottom left corner.

LionClan- Gorse Tiger- Red hair, amber eyes, white shirt that says "Fought like LionClan."

TigerClan- Shade Lion- Red (with black stripes) hair, gray eyes, shirt with Thornclaw stealing Petalkit from Goldenstar.

LeopardClan- Fleet Swift- Very unusual orangeish-redish hair, green eyes, black shirt that has orange spots and says "Be the best."

Let us know if we forgot a clan. ~Nicole