Chapter 36 ^^^^^^^^

Start from the beginning

We finally make it to him and he smirks at me.

I blush.

My dad gives me away and I hand my flowers over to Ginny who already has tears streaming down her cheeks.

The ceremony goes back in a blur.

The only thing I really remember is, "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride."

And all the sudden I wasn't Emma Potter anymore.

I'm Emma Malfoy.

*

Our huge backyard is decorated in lights and looks so fancy.

I walk around greeting people I haven't seen in forever.

I make my way around to Uncle Sirius.

He smiles wiping a tear from his eye, "I know these past few years I've said some things about Malfoy... but when I saw you up their Em, I saw your father and your mother."

I pull him into a hug, begging myself not to cry.

I can't smudge my mascara on my wedding day!

I pull back and see him smiling.

"I love you so much, go have fun." He told me.

"I love you too. It'll be okay." I said patting his arm.

I turn and walk over to Draco, whose talking with Harry, Ron, and Adrian.

I put my arms around his neck and rest my head in the crook of his neck.

"What's wrong Mrs. Malfoy?" He said.

I could almost see his smirk.

"Stuff." I said indicating that we'll talk about it later.

I pull back and look at Harry. "You and Ginny are going to watch Brook and Scorp for us right?"

"Yep." He said popping the p and smiling.

Soon it was time for speeches and Harry went up to the mic.

"I've known Draco for about ten years now... and I've known Em my whole life." He said.

I smiled at how he stole my first line from his wedding.

"The thing is Em is my little sister, so I'm probably overprotective. So when Draco came along, needless to say I wasn't all gun-hoe for him." Laughter rings through the air. Harry smiles and then continues. "But the thing is I realized Draco was doing exactly what I was trying to do. He was protecting her, loving her, and the one thing I wasn't doing listening to her wants and needs. That's what makes their relationship work, they listen to each other, and feed off each other's happiness. I wish you two a long and happy life." He said.

I raise my glass wiping a tear away. I then sip at it.

Ginny takes the mic and my smile grows wider.

I look over to Draco who looks like he's trying oh so hard to avoid crying.

"So most of you know Em was my maid of honor, well the last thing she told me before she walked away from me on my wedding day was 'Remember, don't fall and this one is a keeper' I laughed for a long time and I want to say the same thing to you Em, besides the don't fall part, cause you've already walked down the aisle. Draco has loved you for so long and you've went through so many hard things together, and it just makes your relationship stronger. And I'm not going to wish you two a long and happy life, because you already have one set in stone." She finishes.

I smile.

My best mate is the bomb.

*

"Ready?"

"Ready." I said.

He takes my hand and I swing my leg over his broom.

We wave and smile as we leave our wedding.

Once we are in the air I loop my arms around Draco's waist and lean into his back.

I inhale his clone the one I've already memorized.

I sigh wanting to stay here for ever.

Hopefully I can.

END

__________________

Yep it's the end of this book, but if you want i'm going to make a book about brook and scorps life.

So comment below if you want a "threquel"!

<3 hoped you liked it!

Btw I'll keep you guys posted on the threquel so check my profile or this book!