New Prey

"Yeah let's get this party started!" Kirishima yelled.

"Hell yeah! We don't have to worry about getting in trouble too! Sensei gave us permission to stay up during lights out hours!" Kaminari announced.

"What games do you guys want to play?" Pinky said.

"How about truth or dare?" Kirishima said.

"Okay only if the truth and dares aren't boring like is it true you snore in your sleep or I dare you to imitate a bird." Pinky said.

"Yeah it would be pretty boring if that's what kind of questions or dares we were doing the whole time. Agreed!" Kaminari said.

"All right everyone gather around! We're playing truth or dare!" - Kirishima

"Am not to sure I should play this game. It's kind of embarrassing for me and am scared of the dares people might ask me to do." - Deku said.

"Deku you will be alright just go play the game and have fun for a change!" Uraraka said.

"Yeah Midoriya go play." Tsuyu said.

"Alright alright I'll play then." Deku said.

As everyone in class 1-a gathered around. Uraraka saw the cranky explosion quirk user arrive to the party.

"Bakugou! Come outside everyone is playing truth or dare!" - uraraka

"Of course you losers would play that game. Fuck that you guys do that loser shit." - Bakugou

"Come on it will be fun!" - Uraraka

"Why the fuck to you care? Fuck off and go to Deku!" - Bakugou

Am not fucking stupid. Ever since the sports festival am starting to feel weird around this girl. Ever since her comment on how surprised she was to know I know how to cook, I felt my stomach swirl. Every time I see her follow fucking Deku like a fucking golden retriever, I get fucking pissed off. Am starting to fucking fall for her. Fuck that. Fuck these feelings I don't need these. I don't need her. Bakugou thought.

"Come on play the game. Oh sorry I just remembered you get nervous around girls. Like earlier with me. You afraid of calling another girl goddess face or mermaid face or something. Or are you afraid to call me Angel face again? Yeah your probably right. It's better for you to not play the game. After all you are Mr. I am Better than everyone. You don't want to ruin your reputation when everyone finds out your nervous around females. " Uraraka smirks. She admits that she probably went too far. But it's so funny messing with him.

Bakugou began to tighten his eye brows and his hair began shadowing his eyes and his voice was starting to growl. This bitch. Who the hell does she think she is? Why the fuck does she have the fucking confidence to mess with me. Her fierceness look is back. The same spirit look from the battle in the sports festival. Fuck. Am sweating again. Damn her for making me this way.

"AM NOT A FUCKING PU$$Y I can handle any fucking girl. I don't get nervous! I am fucking fearless and better than all you of extras. " he says. His stomach dropped when he didn't hear a smart remark from floaty. Shit why can't I fucking tell her off like everyone else. Fuck. "Why are you so eager to want me to play that fucking stupid ass game? You want to find out why I call you Angel face?" He joked. His chest is feeling jittery and he feels good joking with floaty. Not that he would admit it though.

"What no! I just wanted you to not be alone or- or grumpy and um maybe have conversations with our class mates or i don't know um.. never mind just play the game!" She blushes.

He stares at her. Stop it. She likes fucking Deku. Why is she the first girl I start to have feeling for. She is beautiful and fierce. Fuck. Damn nerd ass Deku always gets what I want. All mights attention, first place in activities, beating me in that one fight, and wants to be number one. Now he basically has this girl in his hands. Fuck that. Fuck his dreams and motives. I will show fucking dumbass Deku that i can take away number one... as well as Angel face.

"Fine I'll fucking play the dumbass game." He says.

"Okay that's great um we should go then. You know before they start playing." She looked nervous. She began messing with her fingers.

"Why the hell are you standing there looking like fucking roadkill then get your ass outside. " he says.

"R-right!" She says and began walking.

Bakugou looked at her walking and smirked. Watch fucking Deku. I'll beat your ass and get your girl. He thought as he began walking behind Angel face. My new prey.