CRASH AFTERMATH

"Jesus...?" You furrowed your eyebrows as you saw Jesus, on his cross at the end of the hall.

You thought you were dead, you thought the crash had killed you, until you saw the lockers around you, you sighed to yourself.

You left school for a reason, why must your dreams punish you like this?

You slowly made your way down the hall, walking towards Jesus, but slowly, a locker creeks open, you took a few steps back and stared at it for a few seconds before deciding to investigate, you looked at a few pictures on the locker door, they seemed familiar, but you could truly remember what they were from. Then, you noticed a ribbon with the name 'Jessica'.

You slammed the locker shut and continued to make your way towards Jesus.

As you turned the corner, you noticed someone walking down the corridor, they had walked through open doors into a dark path, they then turned a corner.

"... Hey, wait!" You shout on them and begin jogging after them, you knew you weren't supposed to trust strangers, but you were always curious.

You had always been told that 'curiosity killed the cat' and you always replied 'but the cat had nine lives'.

Yes, you knew it was 'but satisfaction brought it back' but you didn't care.

You continued walking down the hall until you got to the door, you went to walk through into the darkness but the door slammed shut, throwing you back. 

You quickly jumped up and turned around, face to face with Jessica.

"Jessica?!" You scream in horror, she said something, you weren't quite sure what she had said, but as she continued to speak nonsense, red liquid washes both you and Jessica away, it was like a scene straight from The Shining, everything had once again went black.

"We're not alone here." You hear a quick whisper.

"{Y/N}? {Y/N}?!"

"The Shining made me piss myself!" You quickly jump up, you make a confession, half awake and half asleep, Blake takes a few steps back and nods slowly.

"Thank god you're alive." He sighs in relief, only to then furrow his eyebrows at what you had said moments ago.

"The Shining made you what...?" He questions, you stand up slowly and brush off your jeans.

"What?" You look up at him like you had said nothing, he quickly shakes his head.

"Never mind. We have to find Lynn!" Blake quickly tells you, you raise an eyebrow.

"She isn't here? But most of the helicopter landed here... Where's the pilot?" You begin to look around, mildly concerned that you had not noticed their absences.

"The helicopter landed down there. Lynn's our priority, come on." Blake points down to a fire a few rocks down, he then jumps from the rock you were on onto another one, then another one, and another one. This continued until you finally reached the fire.

Blake held his camera up to his face as the two of you slowly made your way over to the fire.

"Shit... Fuck, is... No, no bodies..." You were about to go into full panic mode, but you were quickly calmed down when there was not a burned up body in sight.

"... Lynn! Lynn!" You and Blake had both began shouting out her name, you were curious, did she wonder off to look around, or to look for you and Blake, or maybe her body had landed somewhere else.

You and Blake walked over to the next fire that was not that far, but you had to walk through total darkness, lucky for you, you had Blake to grab onto/complain to.

"Blake, just give me the camera!"

"No."

"Is there not a flashlight?"

"Yeah."

"Then use it!"

"It uses up too much battery."

You roll your eyes as you finally get to the fire, your hands dropping from Blakes jacket as you stare in horror.

"Fuck me. Fuck fuck fuck fuck." Blake panics, though he couldn't wait to look away, he zoomed in on the pilot, skinless and tied to a tree branch that had fallen.

"Fuck this. That did not happen in the crash!" You once again grab onto Blake's jacket and start walking, wanting to get away from the smell of rotten pilot.

Your main priority was no longer just Lynn, it was your survival.