Chapter 50- Getting Closer

Start from the beginning

I smiled and nodded, the other hound smiled as well, "If I'm correct, you're the dog lover."

"First and foremost, you'll be tracking the scent of Itachi and Sasuke." Just at the sounds of the Uchiha's names, my wolfs growled. "If you are to encounter either of one of them, mark their location and return here. Especially you two, Naruto, Yuki. Don't go running ahead of us."

"I got it." Naruto nodded.

I nodded,muttering to myself, "No promises..."

"Yuki, I'm not joking here. You may not be a jinchuuriki, but they seem interested in your Tensai and crystal chakra. Don't think because I'm not pairing you up with more people you shouldn't be as careful as Naruto, got it?" Kakashi said, making everyone look over to me.

I sighed, "Yeah, I got it Kakashi sensei."

"Good. Now, let's move out!" Kakashi raised his hand as a signal. "Scatter." With that my two wolfs and Kakashi's two hounds took off after me.

 "Do you guys have anything yet?" I asked as I ran beside my wolfs and ahead of Kakashi's hounds.

"Yuki, you're a little too fast..." I glanced behind be to look at the two small hounds that were trying to keep up with me.

"Oh, sorry." I muttered, slowing down a little as well as my wolfs.

Ace and Melendy glared at the two hounds. "I don't like them." Ace muttered.

"So, Yuki, I hear from Kakashi that you like Naruto." The small black hound grinned at me.

"Let's not talk about that, have any of you guys found a scent yet?" I asked, hoping to change the subject.

 Ace stopped to sniff the air. His body grew stiff before he nodded. "Yeah, I think I got a faint scent."

My eyes widened before we all took off running after Ace. The hounds seemed to be able to keep up this time, which lead me to suspect that they were just being lazy earlier. Which was something I didn't doubt with Kakashi as their summoner.

Ace suddenly came to a stop, seeing a orange haired boy standing in the forest. Shaking his head Ace looked around, as well as I did and the others. My eyes narrowed when I looked back at the orange haired man, only to find him gone.

"Ace, where's the scent?" I asked.

My black and red wolf looked up at me and shook his head, "It's gone."

Sighing to myself I went to continue on our way, but Ace and Melendy suddenly growled, which was followed by Kakashi's hounds growling as well. I turned around as a figure walked out from behind the trees,my body tense.

"Who's there?" I demanded.

The person didn't walk out from behind the tree, the only response I  got was childish giggles, which only made me glare and raise a kunai. "I said come out already!" I shouted.

"Yuki imoto is smart! I'm glad I went to see Yuki imoto real quick before everyon else. But sorry to disappoint, Yuki imoto, but sempai is waiting for me!" With a quick flash of red and black, their presence was gone.

 "Yuki-sama, who was that?" Ace growled.

"I don't know, but I'm sure he was an enemy. Melendy, how far are we already?" I asked.

"We're far out of our boundaries, Yuki-sama, we should turn back now." She answered.

I sighed, my fist clenching. "Okay, come on guys."

My wolf's nodded and turned, the hounds followed our example. "You know, I would have thought at least one of you could have sensed that person before they got that close." I muttered.

"That's the thing, Yuki-sama, that person's scent just appeared out of no where. I don't know how he did it, but either way, he's dangerous." Ace growled, moving closer to me.

I placed my hand on his head while looking around. "That is weird.-" I stopped when a huge gust of wind suddenly blew. My long blonde hair parted over my shoulders and it blew around me wildly. With wide green eyes I turned to see a bright white light, followed by a loud roaring noise. My arms raised to my eyes in hopes of protecting them from the flying leaves and dust.

The back of my shirt was tugged as Ace threw me on his back with his mouth. Melendy grabbed the two hounds by their necks and they took off. I kept my gaze on the bright light, my eyes still wide with shock as to who could do a explosion that big.

'Wait! That chakra, if I'm correct, that's the guy from the Akatsuki. The guy that kidnapped Gaara.' I thought as Ace and Melendy ran us farther and farther from the explosion.

"Ace, Melendy, when the explosion ends, we're going there to investigate." I ordered.

"What?! Why?" Ace growled, not liking the idea of going near that area.

I was interrupted by a howl, followed by other wolf's howling. Ace huffed, "Look's like your sensei has the same idea. That damn Hatake brat."

Jumping off of Ace, I ran beside him as we grew closer to the huge creator that had formed from the explosion. Everyone was already there waiting when we arrived. My wolfs, seeing me yipped happily, making my presence known.

"Yuki-sama!" Kim chirped, running over to me.

I patted her head quickly before looking up at everyone. "Yuki-chan!" Naruto smiled, running over to me.

I smiled once I knew he was alright, "Good, it looks like Rain did her job, huh?"

He chuckled, "She's really nice, Yuki-chan! I think she just has a attitude with you just to see how far she can push you."

Hearing Naruto say that made Rain turn with a huff. I looked around, all joking leaving me. "What happened here?"

Sakura looked at me, "There are signs that indicate that Sasuke-kun was here not too long ago."

My eyes widened, Kiba continued. "It's faint, but I can still sense Sasuke's smell here."

I looked over to Ace and Melendy, they glanced at me and nodded. "Not only that, but there is someone else as well. Yuki, I think one of the scents is from that one guy."

This made everyone pause to look at me. Kakashi narrowed his eyes, "What do you mean?"

End of Chapter 50! Don't worry, I know it's short, but I do plan on updating another chapter today! :D And I'm on spring break now, so I will be able to update a little more, hopefully. I don't know how update you guys are on the anime/manga, so I'll try not to give any spoilers ^-^

This is not edited.