Hazzy what's that.

********************************************************* I've discided not to do the porn, sorry. I think it would be to soon for Zayn, but who knows about the future........... Zayn is now allowed to go into the movie store fyi..........

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I pull a new pair of lighter jeans on and Harry puts some dark ones on. I put some white converse on and tie them up. Harry put on some hightop converse and we went back down stairs. Harry grabbed his keys and took my hand leading me outside and helping me into the car.

he shut my door and went around to his side and climbed in.  the put the key in the whole and turned the engine on. Harry smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. I love him so much. I couldn't image my life without him now.

he pulls out of the driveway and we drive away down the street.

long boring car ride later...............

we pull into the parking lot of some place called Walmart★ and got out of the car. I took Harry's hand and he led me into the store.

as we walk around I noticed that they sold everything you would ever need. everything from guns and knifes to toys and food. literally almost everything.

we went to a part of the store where they sold movies and Tvs and Harry looked over the section that said 'new releases' and I stood next to him and played with my fingers as he made his decision.

"what about 'Dallas Buyers club' Zayn?" he asks and I shrug. I honestly don't know what that is.

"what is it?" I ask him and he looks deep in thought and finally shakes his head in disapproval.

"its not something children should watch." he replies and I nod. we move over to the animated movies and something catches my eye. 'Shark Boy and Lava Girl' it looks interesting enough. "see anything you like?" he asks and I point to the box I was observing.

I look up at him with big hazel eyes and he smiles at me with a look I've never seen before. it made me wasn't to kiss him until I can't breath........

Harry's p.o.v

he looked up at me with those big eyes and long eyelashes and I wanted to fuck him right here! that face I swear it kills me, it's crazy how much it affects me.

"you've never seen 'Shark Boy and Lava Girl'. oh you'll love it! it's one of Niall's favorites, do you want to buy it?" I ask him and his face lights up. I love seeing him happy, it makes my whole outlook on life better.

"Really!  do you mean it?!?" he asks with hopeful enthusiasm in his voice. I smile at him and he looks so happy I want to kiss his soft pink lips right here. unfortunately, I cant, I would be arrested for child molestation.

"yes baby I mean it. you can have whatever you want whenever you want. don't be shy to ask k?" I ask and he nodded shyly. I am in love with him so much its not even funny.

"ok Hazzy. thank you so much!" he replies and hugs me. I smile and wrap my arms around him.

"your welcome now lets pay for that and get some ice cream." I say to him and a huge smile illuminates his face causing me to smile unroll I feel like my cheeks are breaking.

we walk to the cashier and pay for the movie. when were done I take the bag and grab Zayn hand to make sure I don't lose him. we walked out the door and to my car. I open Zayn's door and he climbs in. I shut the door behind him and walk to my side and get in, starting the engine.