Chapter 1: Liar

Chapter 1- Liar

"Bridget, I have um.. Pack Business to do. Why don't you go to your friend's houses for now? I'm sure you wouldn't like to wait here." Tony said.

"Ok." I mumbled. I only slept once with Tony. That is when he started to stop. Not like I'm a slut, though.

I ran towards my friend's house, knocking on the door once I came on her front porch.

She opened the door.

"Hey Cindy!" I screamed, hugging her.

"Hey Bridget!" She screamed as loud, pulling away.

"Tony had some pack business to do so he told me to go to your house." I stated.

She nodded. "Let's go shopping!" She suggested.

"Sure." I muttered.

As you see, I like clothes but I do NOT like walking. I followed Cindy to her car.

We parked in the mall parking lot. I flipped my shining black hair, my green eyes scanning the parking lot.

We entered the mall, every guy checking both of us out. I scrunched my nose in disgust, as Cindy did the same.

We got some awesome clothes. I had studded-ripped jean shorts and a ruffle green tank top, followed with a black half-jacket.

Cindy on the other hand, got dark purple skinny jeans and a T-shirt that said "Trust Me, Don't Trust Me". The words were yellow and bold and the whole shirt was pink.

I grabbed blue and black converses, jeans and shorts and other t-shirts.

I was about to grab a gray shirt that said "Just Do It." In black bold letters but Cindy told me we had to go. I grabbed the shirt quickly and followed Cindy.

Back at Cindy's house...

We were trying on our outfits. I wore my "Just Do It." Shirt and a pair of dark skinny jeans I bought.

"Makeup time!" Cindy gushed. I rolled my eyes. We were going to a guy's party, and it was going to be awesome. "Your not going to wear that, silly!" Cindy said, pointing at my outfit.

She gave me a lacy black bra followed with the same looking underwear. She threw a green, lacy dress with dark gray hearts displayed around the waist. The bottom half flowed down like a ball gown, which is ruffled.

Cindy wolf whistled.

"Don't forget you have to ask Tony. You should run over there while I get ready. But first let me do your hair!"

My hair looked absolutely perfect after she did my hair. My black hair was in wavy flowing way, but at the bottom it was a little dark brown and curled. There was little bangs on my right side of my head.

She gave me black heels and I speed-walked to the pack house. I barged into the house, running to Tony and I's room. I knew he would be done by now. I quickly opened the door.

And found Tony and the pack slut, Gabby Sys naked.