Aliana

BTW; This is set 2 years in the future and Yuri is 18.

»Yuri P.O.V«

Ugh. Private meet and greets suck. Why can't fans just wait and meet me with everyone else?  I personally don't know. 

Thankfully, I'm about to have my last meet and greet of the day, her name is Aliana and she's from Kazakhstan. She's also bringing her big brother, Otabek, where have I heard that name before? I am pulled from my thoughts as I see an adorable looking girl, about 10 or 11 walks in, with her broth- Wait, OhmyGod. Her brother is the ex-figure skater, Otabek Altin. That's where I heard the name before. 

I never found out why he quit skating, I wonder if I will today. 

"Hi, Aliana correct?" I say trying to be as polite as possible, which isn't as hard as it usually is, for some reason. 

"Yes! You're even prettier in real life! Beka look his hair's even longer than what you said it'd be! You used to be friends with my brother, right? Did he ever tell you about the accide-" Otabek rushes over, looking a little stiff and limping before swiftly putting his hand over Aliana's mouth.

"That's enough Aliana." He says, looking even gloomier than usual. What was she trying to say?Was she trying to say accident? And if so what did she mean? Did he get into a wreck on his motorcycle? Was that why he had to quit skating? 

I can already feel myself trembling, hyperventilating. I sink to the floor trying to catch my breath as I barely make out through the tears, that Otabek' picks me up and puts me on the couch. Then he sits next to me.

"Shh- there's nothing to worry about."

"I'm still here."

He keeps saying reassuring things until I've calmed down.

"I have some free time after this, wanna go get some coffee?" I ask truly hoping he'll say yes. But just as he opens his mouth, Aliana screans,

"YES! He'd LOVE to get coffee with you!!" 

After that Otabek started tickling her, until she was laughing hysterically.

"Great."