The Idol

I wake up to silence. There was no sign of anyone else being in the house. I walk out of my room and go to the living room. It was dark, the blinds had been pulled back. When I walk up to the couch a figure was laying on it.

It was Fuuto. His eyes closed, a light snore coming from his mouth. He was sleeping. I rest my elbows on the couch and watch, thinking how he could be the guy that has won the hearts of thousands of girls.

"Who the hell are you? One of my brothers girlfriends?" He asks, now awake.

"No," I say very confused as to how he came to that conclusion so quickly.

"You know you'll get charged for breaking and entering," he lays on his back completely to look at me.

"You're wrong, again. I live here so that won't happen"

"You aren't my new sister, I already met her earlier"

"I'm Mai," I reach out a hand for him to shake but he grabs it and pulls me onto the couch. I was laying on top of him, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"So, it won't be weird if I do this," he stares up at me with a mischievous look.

"It's weird, trust me"

He smirks, most likely thinking the most perverted thoughts possible.

"Ok, enough," I push myself off of him and he watches as my figure retreats to the elevator.

I go back to my room and grab my guitar. I start playing some random chords, making up a nice melody for a new song. A knock comes to my door making me stop strumming. Louis was at the door asking if I wanted my hair done.

"Sure," I agree with a big smile.

We went to the living room where I sat on a chair as he worked on my hair. He put it into a nice bun with a flower crown. When he finished he styled Emma's hair. I went towards the elevator to go back to my room but Fuuto came in and leaned on the railing, not noticing me standing a few feet away.

"Do you mind if I forget that you're my step-sister," he was teasing Ema and I knew it wouldn't end well, her squirrel would attack him and that would just make him mad at Ema. "Just kidding," he starts laughing.

I walk over and wrap an arm around his shoulders. He was shorter than me, being around 5'6". "Come on Fuuto, at least pretend to be nice to your new sister. That means don't go teasing her about things like that"

I look down at Ema to see her smiling up at me gratefully for stopping the teasing. Fuuto wraps an arm around my waist pulling me to him.

"Would you rather I teased you?" He whispers while leaning his chin on my shoulder. I could feel his breath on my neck.

"I'd prefer not," I pull away and walk to the elevator. I stand waiting for it to arrive as Fuuto has a loud conversation on his phone.

I stand in the elevator and sigh. These brothers were going to make me go crazy, with all their pervy thoughts. But what else could you expect with a house full of boys?

I hear the elevator ding but realize I was still on the 5th floor. Fuuto stepped in and smirked, once again.

I stood to the side, very uncomfortable. He comes closer but I continued to move over, eventually hitting the wall. Both of his hand were on either side of my head as he leaned into my face.

"Wearing your hair up makes you look beautiful you know"

"Stop teasing. I know you're only acting"

"Who says I'm acting?" He leans in closer, I could feel his breath on my lips.

My eyes narrow. He quickly pecks my lips and pulls away just as the elevator reaches my floor. I was surprised it took so long to get to the 3rd floor. I walk out trying not to show I was freaking out and enter my room. I sit on my bed, grab my guitar and continue the song I was writing.

I finish the guitar and piano sections then start to doze off. My body falls back so I was laying on the bed, the guitar left on top of me. When I wake up I hear birds chirping outside. I change and go downstairs.

"Hey, Tsubaki, Azusa, did you see Subaru? I wanted to wish him a happy belated birthday. I feel bad for missing his party yesterday"

"Don't worry, we'll tell him for you," Tsubaki says.

Ema comes in and starts talking to the twins. Then she comes over to me and asks me to go to the media store to buy a cookbook. I go straight to the store and find the book she was looking for. When I do I pass by Fuuto and decide I could get back at him for the teasing yesterday.

"Hey Fuuto!" I smile brightly, purposefully saying his name in such a public place.

He walks closer to me, a pile of cds in hand, and leans into my face. I could tell he was mad.

"Don't go shouting my name in a public place you simple twit"

I giggle. "Whoops. My bad"

"Lets go and be quiet"

"What are all those cds for? Research for a part?"

"Yes"

"Great job Fuuto!" He quickly covers my mouth with a hand making me shut up.  I chuckle to myself as some girls start to freak out over him being here.

"Great, now I can't go browsing"

"Aww too bad," I fake a sad voice.

"Whatever, just get these. I'll meet you at home," he shoves the cds into my arms and leaves. I buy the cds and cookbook and go home, laughing to myself at how mad I made him.

I walk to my room to see Fuuto standing outside my door. I prepare myself for him to yell at me but he doesn't. He stands in front of me, very close might I add.

"Sorry," I say.

"Apologies won't cut it. As punishment you'll have to do all sorts of things, most of them in your room," he says into my ear.

I cross my arms and he pulls away. I grab his shirt and pull him back to me, my mouth next to his ear.

"You say I need punishments yet here you are threatening the one person who's helped you become who you are today"

I let go and unlock my room. Before the door closes he sticks his foot inside to keep the door from closing completely.

"What do you mean by that, idiot?"

"I mean you can't be an idol without songs," I say before kicking his foot out of the way and closing the door completely.